difficult position for the board

KingKirk

Am sure if he wasn't who he was,Ally would've gone long ago due to poor performances.

If the board sack him thousands won't renew and that's potentially damaging to the clubs growth..This will also be used as a stick to beat the current board with, from the usual suspects.

So how do the club sort this cause performances need sorted..

I think fan reaction scare the current board.. That can't be good surely

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bin him, bring in a manager who actually impresses them with his ideas about how to progress the club without spending a mint, ST sales drop at first but when fans see an improvement and a change of outlook at our club they come back

keep ally and watch us bludgeon our way to the SPFL then get our arses handed to us, and ST sales will drop far far worse than they could imagine, by then its too late

Am sure if he wasn't who he was,Ally would've gone long ago due to poor performances.

If the board sack him thousands won't renew and that's potentially damaging to the clubs growth..This will also be used as a stick to beat the current board with, from the usual suspects.

So how do the club sort this cause performances need sorted..

I think fan reaction scare the current board.. That can't be good surely

The way things are going they wont be renewing if the entertainment doesn't improve.

With McCoist in charge there probably will be a fall of in sales especially if the price goes up substantially.

The football is poor, but as long as we win and go 23 points ahead at the top of the division, Ally's position is safe. As it should be.

I cannot remember any manager being sacked in this position. We are unbeaten.

The trouble will come when next season we play teams that are in the main full time and of a better quality. If this team struggles to beat Arbroath then it will struggle to win the Championship.

If we do not win the league next season then Ally will be gone.

Do NOT expect any changes in management any time soon.

The football is poor, but as long as we win and go 23 points ahead at the top of the division, Ally's position is safe. As it should be.

The trouble will come when next season we play teams that are in the main full time and of a better quality. If this team struggles to beat Arbroath then it will struggle to win the Championship.

If we do not win the league next season then Ally will be gone.

Do NOT expect any changes in management any time soon.

Winning is the main thing and that's my belief however.. Many don't like the way things are going.. Imo they need to come out n publicly back him.

Winning is the main thing and that's my belief however.. Many don't like the way things are going.. Imo they need to come out n publicly back him.

You then want who? to come out publicly and back Ally?

If the Board do so then questions will be asked - why is it necessary? Is it the proverbial kiss of death?

Do not look for the fans who hate his style and tactics to come out and back him - they want him gone.

Things will tag along as they are for now as long as we keep winning. In my opinion though if we lose the Ramsden Cup or get a real doing in the Scottish then there will be an outcry.

The thing is though then Ally will be crying out for more investment a la D King and the Rebs!

not at rangers, but it has happened elsewhere, real sacked their manager after he led them to numerous honours including the CL and the la liga title before being sacked in the summer of 2003

winning isnt the main thing if it is only done by spending more than our competitors, back in the SPFL we wont be able to spend more than the tarriers, so we need a gaffer that can win as the underdog (like eck did in his tenure)

ally has shown nothing to indicate that he is that man

It's impossible to play good football in League One.

Once we start playing better quality opposition our game will rise to meet the challenge..

If you look at EPL teams playing inferior opposition in the FA Cup this weekend, none of them play to their usual standard, many of these games will descend into booting matches, hoofing matches and scrappy matches.

winning isnt the main thing if it is only done by spending more than our competitors, back in the SPFL we wont be able to spend more than the tarriers, so we need a gaffer that can win as the underdog (like eck did in his tenure)

ally has shown nothing to indicate that he is that man

We cant judge ally on a situation that hasnt happened yet. Style isnt good but I believe the board are scared of the backlash by certain sections of our support.. They will use the arguments but he is winning.. Fans will say its not entertaining.. Until the board see it from the fans side I dont see nothing changing.

How many times over the years have we heard about people not going to renew for some reason or another? Then whent he season tickets come out they all renew.

It's early days no doubt something will happen nearer the time and that will be to get fans onside. It happens every year.

When you go to the game you here some people wanting Ally away and then you get others who say how can we sack him him after everything he's came through with us?

Simple really do you think he has what it takes when we're in the SPL? do you think if he was given money to spend he would use it wisely?

I don't think so.

would be ludicrous if Ally was sacked , we are 23 points head, above average GD ,he will be the first manager in the UK to win his league ,we would be a laughing stock , as long as we are getting results Ally will be the manager and rightfully so..all these posts are pointless he is going no where and will be the manager next year ...and that is the reality

It's impossible to play good football in League One.

Once we start playing better quality opposition our game will rise to meet the challenge..

If you look at EPL teams playing inferior opposition in the FA Cup this weekend, none of them play to their usual standard, many of these games will descend into booting matches, hoofing matches and scrappy matches.

Yeah can't wait to Play football on the Ddeck with Ally.

If Wallace is scared of sacking Ally because fans like him, he has no right in drawing a wage from the club. He was brought in to that position to bring Rangers back to where they should be and if he thinks a new manager is required, he needs to action that thought.

If Wallace is scared of sacking Ally because fans like him, he has no right in drawing a wage from the club. He was brought in to that position to bring Rangers back to where they should be and if he thinks a new manager is required, he needs to action that thought.

Wallace has a big decision to make - does he piss off the ST holders who back Ally, or does he piss off another section of ST holders who might not renew because the football's garbage?

Which group is going to be largest ?

would be ludicrous if Ally was sacked , we are 23 points head, above average GD ,he will be the first manager in the UK to win his league ,we would be a laughing stock , as long as we are getting results Ally will be the manager and rightfully so..all these posts are pointless he is going no where and will be the manager next year ...and that is the reality

Sadly, you are correct, McCoist will not be sacked any time soon...

Much depends on whether or not Wallace actually has a five year plan for the club.

Ally will win the league this season and probably next. With our investment in players that should be a no-brainer.

The bigger picture is after winning the Championship will be have a squad capable of challenging for the title and a place in European competition. Obviously the latter is essential for our financial stability. Is Ally the man to take use there?? Sadly based on performance so far I offer that the answer is a categorical NO.

Yes we won the league at a canter last season and this division is almost wrapped up, but that is not our only objective. We are supposed to be building for the future yet the quality of football on offer is no better than our first game in the bottom tear and that was almost two seasons ago.

There has been no improvement in play or tactics and no real sign, Lewis apart, of youth development. A youngster has a few good games is inevitably shipped off on loan, never to return.

Building for the future or struggling in the present, what's it to be Mr. Wallace??