• Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management
    • Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t
    • Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances
    • Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances
    • Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources
    • Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him
    • Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant
    • Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market
    • Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys?
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'fat Sally'

'Fenian lover''

'McSCIAF;

'Pall Bearer'.

'Fat tramp'.

But aye, no-one hates him and they'll be delighted if they prove him wrong.

I see this being said quite a but yet i very very rarely see any posters dishing out abuse like this to Ally.

I said this earlier, things like 'holding the club back' and 'Ally haters' to generalise opinions from both sides is helping no one, it stops a debate on here.

'fat Sally'

'Fenian lover''

'McSCIAF;

'Pall Bearer'.

'Fat tramp'.

But aye, no-one hates him and they'll be delighted if they prove him wrong.

To be fair TWB , not saying it hasn't happened , but it's very rare these comments are used.

I see this being said quite a but yet i very very rarely see any posters dishing out abuse like this to Ally.

I said this earlier, things like 'holding the club back' and 'Ally haters' to generalise opinions from both sides is helping no one, it stops a debate on here.

Abuse like that is dished out often enough for there to be a sticky at the top of the board warning repeat offenders.

These repeat offenders, some of whom still post freely, clearly have a problem personally with McCoist. I don't mind people criticising tactics and/or style of play, but abuse like that is waaaaay beyond.

Abuse like that is dished out often enough for there to be a sticky at the top of the board warning repeat offenders.

These repeat offenders, some of whom still post freely, clearly have a problem personally with McCoist. I don't mind people criticising tactics and/or style of play, but abuse like that is waaaaay beyond.

I don't think you'll get many bears disagreeing with you regarding that as it is Ally after all.

The sticky is there as a reminder, doesn't mean it's happening all the time.

I don't think you'll get many bears disagreeing with you regarding that as it is Ally after all.

(tu)

I can't think of anyone in this thread or others recently who have called our manager a 'fat tramp' or bastard ect.

Pure myth

It was happening often enough for Admin to include a sticky and threaten repeat offenders with bans. Since then, it is pretty rare but still happens.

agreed mate .This nugget gets off on stirring the pot .Thats his only agenda :-)

(tu)

I can't think of anyone in this thread or others recently who have called our manager a 'fat tramp' or bastard ect.

Pure myth

Too right it's a bollocks myth .Ive never seen it .If we want Ally out we are all Ally haters .That suits the pro Ally lobby .The voting on here is very revealing .Over 45% want him out so far .Does that mean half of on here are all Ally haters .Its total garbage .We are not blind disciples though .

'It was brought to my attention last night that some posters have been using nicknames from celtc fans, among other unacceptable names, for our manager. Fat Sally, fat tramp, McSCIAF, and other highly offensive terms. I don't care what you think of our manager, these terms are simply unacceptable.

I've sent a few PMs out this morning to repeat offenders and I will be monitoring this.'

Stop lying bluepeter, Eejay the Dj says it's a myth!

I accept there are some idiots who go down the route if criticising ally for everything and anything and resort to vindictive insults about his appearance etc which is completely out of order! The problem is there is a sizeable chunk of fans who love the guy but are exasperated with his management and the direction we are going as a team and they are grouped as 'ally haters' when in reality they are just offering an opinion and want the best for the club!

I sort of agree with that but some of those that critisise Ally on here - legitimately or not- then use things like rumours ( Kenny Miller signing) as stick to beat him with - and that's what annoys - also defending Ally is seen as an issue - now I will never make a world class coach but my view point is as valid as those who dislike his management but folk then take it to extremes and yet can't handle like for like rhetoric ( but that's forums I suppose)