Rangers vs Hearts, next season's biggest Scottish fixture?

RockwellGers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPFL will still have something up their sleeve to keep them up.

Maybe they'll be hoping a team with an astro pitch wins the championship so they can deny them promotion.

PROMOTION-chasing championship clubs who play on artificial turf will have to apply to the SPFL board by March 31 for special permission to use their surface in next season's top flight.

Maybe they'll be hoping a team with an astro pitch wins the championship so they can deny them promotion.

Falkirk have a plastic pitch and are top of the table right now if Hearts worm their way out of relegation just like Aberdeen have (twice) and Motherwell did as well then Rangers better come out all guns blazing against the spfl and the corruption in this league.

Hearts will not be relegated. There will be vote after vote after vote for reorganisation until the SPFL get what they want. Anyone who gets in their way will be publicly criticised and guilt tripped by greedy businessmen.

I personally don't think Hearts will finish last anyway.

It will definitely be a tough fixture, the atmosphere will be poisonous. The Tannadice boycott didn't pay off and neither will anymore.

Supporting the team just has to come above all else I'm afraid.

The tannadice boycott didn't pay off ! That will be the one that saw Thomson run , greetin , to the sfa ?

I'm not advocating a Hearts boycott , but to say the tannadice one didn't work is simply not true.

Hearts will not be relegated. There will be vote after vote after vote for reorganisation until the SPFL get what they want. Anyone who gets in their way will be publicly criticised and guilt tripped by greedy businessmen.

I personally don't think Hearts will finish last anyway.

Look at the league table...

Will look forward to playing Hearts next season, ive got a few jambos in my family even though there fae Drumchapel. Used to go to the beggardome with them before they put seats in and even though they used to get beat it was always a good noise up and fk me did they hate the beggars!!!

Jambos ''fae'' the drum, aye?

Falkirk have a plastic pitch and are top of the table right now if Hearts worm their way out of relegation just like Aberdeen have (twice) and Motherwell did as well then Rangers better come out all guns blazing against the spfl and the corruption in this league.

If that is the case then they should just move to the club that finishes 2nd in the Championship. Relegation and promotion still needs to happen for Sporting Integrity.

If that is the case then they should just move to the club that finishes 2nd in the Championship. Relegation and promotion still needs to happen for Sporting Integrity.

Sporting integrity, there's a much misused term. Still think Bomber will take Dundee up.

fuck hearts there going down at the end of the season so when we play them i cant wait to pump them home and away, i work with a few jambos so have had it in the neck for the last couple of years so looking forward to whitewashing them :5536:

Will look forward to playing Hearts next season, ive got a few jambos in my family even though there fae Drumchapel. Used to go to the beggardome with them before they put seats in and even though they used to get beat it was always a good noise up and fk me did they hate the beggars!!!

Wee Martin and Davie etc?

Know them all well, wee Martin was in the William king and they fucking detest the tarriers

On the pitch it certainly didn't and that's thats most important.

We were outclassed that day and Dundee Utd never even played that well, similar happened on our own patch against Inverness as well. Plus Tannadice is hardly up there with the likes of Turkey in hostile European grounds.

A good away support matters don't get me wrong and I could see the point if the game was marginal, but we were so awful that day I really don't think Rangers fans being there would have made a difference.