Danny Fox joining Forest

islandblue

Stay in denial sunshine, stay in denial

Davies would love the chance to manage us but I just can't see the board being strong enough to replace mccoist and deal with the flak off that and because of ally's mantra he can't 'walk away' so unfortunately I don't see it happening!

Don't know why billy is trying to sign lee

He will be wanting him in his team when he is our manager in 2 yrs time

My boss is a Forest fan, who was puzzled, too.

Club captain Cohen has been great at LB, but injured til end of season, so suggestion is they only needed a stop gap anyway!

I saw this earlier. Forest don't want to be held to ransom by us. Really? At £1.4m Wallace would've been a bargain.

Not that I'm complaining of course!

Maybe their board have decided that they can't afford it, or are unwilling to pay that much when they have a cheaper, short term, try it and see option with Fox.

My boss is a Forest fan, who was puzzled, too.

Club captain Cohen has been great at LB, but injured til end of season, so suggestion is they only needed a stop gap anyway!

Fox has signed on loan with a view to a contract offer in the summer! Cohen is a very poor defender , but decent going forward.... as is Fox ....so strange move all round

Fox has signed on loan with a view to a contract offer in the summer! Cohen is a very poor defender , but decent going forward.... as is Fox ....so strange move all round

Yes, so stop-gap possibly becoming permanent sounds a good deal for Forest. I gather Cohen's principally a midfielder but has dropped back very successfully - would make sense he's better at the going forward stuff & could revert to midfield when he's back.

Not when there is a thread with Lee Wallace not going to Forrest or Lee Wallace 900k thread, there are to many thread relating to this one subject

Not really if you compare a couple of threads about Wallace to dozens slating the manager...