Fan groups meet with the CEO

eskbankloyal

I see that these chancers didn't say who met GW. I wonder if Dingbat managed to squirm his way in. I don't understand how GW can sit down with these arseholes after the trouble they caused the club prior to the AGM.

The only arsehole is youy friend.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendry I'll meet up with you on Sat and well see who the arsehole is that's if you go to support the Gers. WATP

We'll sell him a pin badge although I doubt he'd qualify for the set of certificates! In fact I'll donate £10 to the sponsors fund if he does turn up. :thumbup:

Why can Wallace/Rangers not arrange a meeting and invite one representative from every RSC? A much bigger number and more difficult to organize but he would get a truer picture of what the real fans think and feel.

He has said he is looking at ways to engage the wider support moving forward. I'm sure he will give due weight to the views of the so called 'fans chiefs' (no sniggering at the back) who he has encountered recently.

Wonder if the groups called for irvines head. Wonder if they called the easdales spivs and thugs. If not then they have lost any credibility. If they went in and said irvine is a rat we want him out and we don't trust the easdales then fair play. If not then disband the 3 of them and set up 1 body and go thru a selection process that allows all fans a say on who gets onto committee. I'm warming to graham Wallace hope he is given time to sort our club out from top to bottom

I agree with that mate, but lets face it there are large number of us who would be happy for things to just stop there.

i agree with that. As bad as things have been, this is the perfect opportunity to reinvent ourselves with a new way of working from the boardroom to on the park. Only have to look at teams like Lyon in the recent past to see how we can get to the next level and getting past the group stages of the CL every year. Long term management which Wallace has referred to can only help this.

Why can Wallace/Rangers not arrange a meeting and invite one representative from every RSC? A much bigger number and more difficult to organize but he would get a truer picture of what the real fans think and feel.

I agree with meeting supporters clubs reps, it should be an annual event for any CEO.

However, he has met with a large group of over five thousand supporters at the AGM, he did most of the talking.

Would he not be better meeting a majority of fans, instead of groups who are the minority of our fans.

So what do you do then?

Get GW to sit in the centre circle at Ibrox and have a meeting with 50,000 supporters.

Don't see anything wrong here tbh.

How do you suggest he meets the rest of the fans?

Kplfishtank and Wilhelm both hit the nail on the head.

Watching these mickey mouse disorganisations trying to crawl back in from the cold is pitiful.

Hopefully the rumours of the club forming a proper fan group turns out to be true and all these other blazer chasers can be ditched.

Couldn't help but laugh at the bottom of that piece.

"JOIN THE RST"

Aye that'll be fucking right :lol:

Nobody will have any trust in them until they sack their board and demonstrate good corporate governance. Oh the irony.

The fact you need it explained to you says it all.

We are a CL size club. We should be in it every year and be a team no-one wants to draw. We certainly are not going to win it but with the fan-base and resources we have access to we should be doing comparatively well in it.

Scraping past the taigs to the top spot so we can get the CL money and try not to get scudded 6 times is not enough anymore.

In theory you are right but financially we are no longer a champions league club by your definition! The tv revenue and lack of sponsorship in Scotland seriously restricts us! In order to access extra money we need to compete with Celtic, get into the champions league and use that money to build.

Ideally our 5 year plan would see us develop our infrastructure and allow us to grow by identifying sellable assets and bringing through out own youth for the first team but priority A is bearing Celtic to that champions league spot ASAP!

I'm not a fan of these groups in the main but I'm glad the CEO is attempting to build bridges with the fans.

To be expected from an introductory meeting. It is positive language from the groups which is encouraging. No divisive undercurrent at all.

They can't afford any more divisiveness. They know their leaders led them down the wrong path and left them isolated.

Wallace is well aware of what lies behind them and I'm sure will keep them at arms length.

He has done what he said he would and that's a box ticked.

I reckon that's about all they'll get and rightly so.

We need a proper fans group and not these self serving sock puppets.

They can't afford any more divisiveness. They know their leaders led them down the wrong path and left them isolated.

Wallace is well aware of what lies behind them and I'm sure will keep them at arms length.

He has done what he said he would and that's a box ticked.

I reckon that's about all they'll get and rightly so.

We need a proper fans group and not these self serving sock puppets.

Would have been fun to be Wallace looking at the two faced bassas.

In theory you are right but financially we are no longer a champions league club by your definition! The tv revenue and lack of sponsorship in Scotland seriously restricts us! In order to access extra money we need to compete with Celtic, get into the champions league and use that money to build.

Ideally our 5 year plan would see us develop our infrastructure and allow us to grow by identifying sellable assets and bringing through out own youth for the first team but priority A is bearing Celtic to that champions league spot ASAP!

I'm not a fan of these groups in the main but I'm glad the CEO is attempting to build bridges with the fans.

That's exactly my point mate, beating Celtic a CL spot asap and then building from there; not just being content with beating them.