What has happened to our support?

You called a Rangers legend and current manager McCoist a shite manager, I'd pretty sure that goes way beyond petty name calling for some Rangers fans. Funny how Gogzy appeared as soon as you posted that, I'm pretty sure you did run away to mammy, after that post. Even after your post...

Interesting

I said if the the guy your on about in the pm thought he was a shite manager I didn't call him a shite manager there

Funny how you talk about fans arguing yet contribute to it largely yourself by wishing away fans like the pm guy for thinking he's a shite manager and calling others retard, fuckhead and stupid - quite ironic

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You called a Rangers legend and current manager McCoist a shite manager, I'm pretty sure that goes way beyond petty name calling for some Rangers fans. Funny how Gogzy appeared as soon as you posted that, I'm pretty sure you did run away to mammy. Even after your post...

Interesting

Aye calling him a shite manager is so incredibly insulting.

:lol: :lol:

I said if the the guy your on about in the pm thought he was a shite manager I didn't call him a shite manager there

Funny how you talk about fans arguing yet contribute to it largely yourself by wishing away fans like the pm guy for thinking he's a shite manager and calling others retard, fuckhead and stupid - quite ironic

So would your solution be to allow people who attack the team and manager on forums and games to continue? Instead of trying to make such people understand what "support" actually means? I will argue with people who do not act like supporters towards my team, I'm pretty sure people whom are against such people do not contribute to the damaging divide in our support. Do you really believe people who support the manager and the team leads to chaos? Do you not perhaps think it is the other side whom are most likely damaging? If not why? I see no irony in my post as I'm defending my club, team and manager.

So would your solution be to allow people who attack the team and manager on forums and games to continue? Instead of trying to make such people understand what "support" actually means? I will argue with people who do not act like supporters towards my team, I'm pretty sure people whom are against such people do not contribute to the damaging divide in our support. Do you really believe people who support the manager and the team leads to chaos? Do you not perhaps think it is the other side whom are most likely damaging? If not why? I see no irony in my post as I'm defending my club, team and manager.

Tbh I don't know where to start with that

What's wrong with supporting the team but still thinking Ally isn't upto the job? Why are the two mutually exclusive?

I'm sure when McCoist logs on here and sees the comments he will be so upset he will struggle to pick the next starting 11 and show up for training etc

Un supporters of Rangers?

Deary me Jack, either the buckfast has taken its toll on you or you really are a rangers hater.

I'm sad at this revelation tbh.

You really take a made up word like unsupporter seriously?

I'm a Rangers hater now? Explain why or I'll have to report you, fair's fair. (:

so ally is a shite manager and we have been utter shite for some time but we have just to applaued and cheer on the shite tactics and performances no matter how shite ?

Yes

You have

Or Jack the flipper here will see to it personally your eradicated from supporting Rangers

so ally is a shite manager and we have been utter shite for some time but we have just to applaued and cheer on the shite tactics and performances no matter how shite ?

One, out of respect for McCoist and all he's done for Rangers I'd never be so disrespectful as to call him a "shite manager" funny how it rolls of the tongue so easily for some folk on here.

Two, I may disagree with his tactics as I have done in the past, but while he's Rangers manager, and the players are Rangers players I WILL support them.

Is doing a number two really so strange? lol

One, out of respect for McCoist and all he's done for Rangers I'd never be so disrespectful as to call him a "shite manager" funny how it rolls of the tongue so easily for some folk on here.

Two, I may disagree with his tactics as I have done in the past, but while he's Rangers manager, and the players are Rangers players I WILL support them.

It's not strange at all - it's a noble thing to do if you can - but personally what I do find strange is your over reaction to anyone who thinks he's a shite manager

i'm calling it as i see it and IMO he is a shite manager, if he ever manages to change my mind then i will stop calling him one