What has happened to our support?

I'm honestly sick of some of our supporters. Instead of getting behind the team and showing there support they are constantly shouting abuse at the players and management.

Today I witnessed our supporters clapping the Brechin goal and then later booing Rangers players and shouting abuse at McCoist when he made the substitution. A similar incident happened last season when we lost to Annan. There were folk who booed Rangers off the park then later clapped Annan off.

Shit like this has to stop. Like it or not we are where we are and whether you agree with it or not Ally is our manager and will be there for the long run so lets get behind the team and managment and show why we are the best supporters in the land.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly sick of some of our supporters. Instead of getting behind the team and showing there support they are constantly shouting abuse at the players and management.

Today I witnessed our supporters clapping the Brechin goal and then later booing Rangers players and shouting abuse at McCoist when he made the substitution. A similar incident happened last season when we lost to Annan. There were folk who booed Rangers off the park then later clapped Annan off.

Shit like this has to stop. Like it or not we are where we are and whether you agree with it or not Ally is our manager and will be there for the long run so lets get behind the team and managment and show why we are the best supporters in the land.

Looks like the fans can see what is going on - overspending and under achieving!

Some people will support the club and the lifestyle it provides to the old pals / opportunists, no matter what. Others will be more sensible!

They could express it by not going...

As many have. After last week, I decided to keep my 21 quid in my pocket today.

The directors are too scared to make the crucial decision. The longer they leave it, the more the club (and the business) will suffer!

Sooner or later something will need to give.

Looks like the fans can see what is going on - overspending and under achieving!

Some people will support the club and the lifestyle it provides to the old pals / opportunists, no matter what. Others will be more sensible!

What are the "more sensible" ones doing then ?

Not supporting the club ?

Sounds good but why are you on here ?

What are the "more sensible" ones doing then ?

Not supporting the club ?

Sounds good but why are you on here ?

I am supporting the club. In forcing their hand in order for them to progress. If you are of the opinion that pouring money in to the current set up is supporting the club, then carry on!

As I said earlier...........others will be more sensible!

and some fans will be more loyal than others , reason why glory hunters get mentioned when things get tough the glory hunters walk away

I am supporting the club. In forcing their hand in order for them to progress. If you are of the opinion that pouring money in to the current set up is supporting the club, then carry on!

As I said earlier...........others will be more sensible!

are you suggesting we all abandon Rangers and dont support the team ..well you can go feck yourself with that shite

As many have. After last week, I decided to keep my 21 quid in my pocket today.

The directors are too scared to make the crucial decision. The longer they leave it, the more the club (and the business) will suffer!

Sooner or later something will need to give.

Is this the decision ref the manager I think your talking about?

I reckon at some point their gonna have to make it.

and some fans will be more loyal than others , reason why glory hunters get mentioned when things get tough the glory hunters walk away

That makes no sense as we are still winning. It is the people that want to see progress that are unhappy, not the ones that attend just to see us win.