SPL teams

G.E.C.

I think the sheep and dundee hibs are the biggest barriers to us, other than septic that is, but I'd like to play them in the semi and Ibrox, put them out then have a party at the shitehole. I think that would really be funny and enjoyable picking up the cup at their ground, without them being there. :thumbup:

i woukd think the majority of them would probably beat us

If we played the way we have in the last few weeks then yes i concur,however play like last night and we would at the moment give anyone of them a game, I think we may see that the harder the opposition then the better we raise our game.

If we played the way we have in the last few weeks then yes i concur,however play like last night and we would at the moment give anyone of them a game, I think we may see that the harder the opposition then the better we raise our game.

its just my opinion but i think some people are getting a bit carried away with last night . we played reasonably well against a team of dunfermline youngsters who we have already beaten comfortably twice this season. it was definitly an improvement but i've seen a few on here saying bring on dundee utd and aberdeen , some even saying celtic and i like their optimism but i just think its a bit soon to be calling for that .

We beat a half decent League 1 team convinvingly at home, lets just remember that, I'd back every top tier club and most Championship clubs to beat that Dunfermline side too, plus I don't think Ally would play the same system against better opposition

we wouldnt get into europe even if we won it mate

need 3 years of accounts or something like that

There is a chance bud, although very very slim. If Rangers did win the cup then the sfa can ask UEFA to allow entry.

Like I said very very slim chance, point to note is the SFA's recent declaration that rangers are the same club and would receive punishments as such. Could they then argue the opposite if we win the cup and ask for a UEFA request to play?

Dunfermiline are not very good and we should not go overboard on that result.

We would struggle against most SPFL teams.

Our right side is so poor. Most good teams will take advantage of it.

Our CHs really are an unknown against good forwards.

Our midfield is very average and Daly is off form and looks slow at present.

My guess is we can beat a lot of mediocre SPFL teams on a good day, but are in danger of an embarrassing result on a bad day.

It would however be good to see how we really are against top division opposition

There is a chance bud, although very very slim. If Rangers did win the cup then the sfa can ask UEFA to allow entry.

Like I said very very slim chance, point to note is the SFA's recent declaration that rangers are the same club and would receive punishments as such. Could they then argue the opposite if we win the cup and ask for a UEFA request to play?

Even getting to the final 'might' open a place up dependent on all standings.