Manchester City vs Barcelona.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City are so good attacking wise but at the back they are average...bit like Barca tbh.

Should be a cracker.

City going out at this stage would mean they would be EPL champions IMO.

But if they go through you then couldn't rule them out of the CL.

Albeit it's difficult to see past Bayern

But if they go through you then couldn't rule them out of the CL.

Albeit it's difficult to see past Bayern

They don't have the ability to win it for me, they are one of the best attacking teams in it yes but also one of the worst at the back.

Bayern won't be touched IMO.

6-1 aside, the games against the tims frustrated the life out of me. Barcelona had no idea what to do.

Yeah, Barcelona do not change gameplan...they stick to what they know which can be frustrating but 99% of the time it works for them.

City can't sit back and let Barca pin them because they are terrible at the back and Barca don't sit back either.

City know only one way to play and that is to attack while Barca like to keep the ball and work spaces all over the park.

It really is set up to be a cracking tie IMO.

Yeah, Barcelona do not change gameplan...they stick to what they know which can be frustrating but 99% of the time it works for them.

City can't sit back and let Barca pin them because they are terrible at the back and Barca don't sit back either.

City know only one way to play and that is to attack while Barca like to keep the ball and work spaces all over the park.

Yeah, definitely agree with this - just usually when games are built up like that they fail massively.

I can't see how this one possibly can, for the reasons you mentioned.

Yeah, definitely agree with this - just usually when games are built up like that they fail massively.

I can't see how this one possibly can, for the reasons you mentioned.

Yeah big games in especially in the EPL usually leaves us furstrated.

Arsenal - United a prime example.

It is vital for City not to lose an early goal, though.. attacking Barca has proved costly for many teams!, but I agree - City dont have the defence to sit back against them!

Should be a cracker!