Turncoats in the Old Firm. Who's real and who's rumour?

It's funny how someone can become so bitter towards the team and fans u supposedly supported. I heard all the brown stories but to be honest if I didn't know who he was and I saw him in a white t-shirt I would definitely think he was a tim.

I am sure some rangers fans singing songs about his sister has helped.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met a copper on holiday a few years back just when Brown signed, the guy was head of a Hibs supporters group. He knew him quite well from players awards and events. He didn't believe Brown when he said he was signing for them as he knew he grew up a Gers man and thought his deal to join us was done (Brown thought the deal was almost done too).

Ugh.

What a wanker.

I wouldn't play for they rhats for any amount of money.

There's more to life than just filling your pockets.

This obviously isn't the case for everyone though.

I'd happily take their money if they were offering more than any other team (rangers excluded). Couldn't imagine giving anything close to 100% for them though. I'd probably subconsciously chase down Jamie Carraghers record as the own goal king of Britain

NO amount of money could ever make me even consider signing for that lot!!

When you think of their 'history' that they like to sing about and their behaviour this past couple of years, I could NEVER look myself in the mirror again if I ever went anywhere near them, even, as a previous poster has said, for a trial.

Some things really are more important than money - A love of Rangers is certainly one of them!

NO amount of money could ever make me even consider signing for that lot!!

When you think of their 'history' that they like to sing about and their behaviour this past couple of years, I could NEVER look myself in the mirror again if I ever went anywhere near them, even, as a previous poster has said, for a trial.

Some things really are more important than money - A love of Rangers is certainly one of them!

As someone else mentioned earlier, I'm sure they all said that at one point. Hard to turn down a life changing contract when it's waived in your face though.

As someone else mentioned earlier, I'm sure they all said that at one point. Hard to turn down a life changing contract when it's waived in your face though.

Not that difficult surely as others have done in the past.

I find that lot morally repugnant and NOTHING would ever persuade me to have anything to do with them!

Not that difficult surely as others have done in the past.

I find that lot morally repugnant and NOTHING would ever persuade me to have anything to do with them!

Again, they've probably all said that at some stage. It's easy to sit at a laptop and say if Celtic ever offered you £15k a week you'd turn it down cos you hate them when you're safe in the knowledge that it'll never happen.

hey leave my age outta it............ :lol:

Just saying its quiet on all fronts today............

There's a large amount of threads on here. Personally I find everyone gets on better when they stick to the topics that interest them rather than troll the ones that don't...