Fans Listen to this Fud

Clyde Valley

Where do these zoomers come fae? What a crazy set up? Why hang aboot outside the palace on a cold and wet Thursday night blabbering a lot of shite for his wee blog or whatever it is? I'd have gave him more credit if he made the video whilst sitting in his rangers jammies in his bedroom that was covered in rangers wallpaper? Weirdo alert!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't knock what he's saying to be honest.

It is actually quite interesting and he does have a point regarding other investors whether it be institutional investors, or private investors; Why were they not informed or given the option to put in even more money than £1.5 Million?

£1.5 Million is pretty much pennies, it's a certainty that other investors would of been up for putting in a lot more for a lot less.

So it is strange that we're choosing pennies over what could be in excess of £50 Million (including if Dave King had been allowed to invest)

Don't knock what he's saying to be honest.

It is actually quite interesting and he does have a point regarding other investors whether it be institutional investors, or private investors; Why were they not informed or given the option to put in even more money than £1.5 Million?

£1.5 Million is pretty much pennies, it's a certainty that other investors would of been up for putting in a lot more for a lot less.

So it is strange that we're choosing pennies over what could be in excess of £50 Million (including if Dave King had been allowed to invest)

Maybe because we don't need 50 million yet? If we need 1.5 just to create a short term comfort zone then I'm a for that

When we are back at the top and crying out for money to build a team to win it and we've done nothing to boost the coffers then I'll be the first to shout from the roof tops

Maybe because we don't need 50 million yet? If we need 1.5 just to create a short term comfort zone then I'm a for that

When we are back at the top and crying out for money to build a team to win it and we've done nothing to boost the coffers then I'll be the first to shout from the roof tops

True, we may not need £50m yet. But wouldn't it be better to have money like that sitting now, and put every single Rangers fan at ease?

True, we may not need £50m yet. But wouldn't it be better to have money like that sitting now, and put every single Rangers fan at ease?

Yeah I know what your saying but maybe it's a case of prioritising first - I'd love to have 50 million sitting in the bank right now but it would still be pointless too - to an extent

King needs to join mini and fuck off. WATP

Mini and co can fuck off because they weren't willing to put their hands in their pockets and produce the cash. But to dismiss King like that is ridiculous. The man is putting himself forward, and basically saying "Here's my cheque book, let me in the door and we'll put it to good use".

Its also ridiculous that we all seem to be comfortable and happy with the Easdales & a hedge fund, tightening their grip on Rangers. The Easdales don't have their focus 100% on Rangers. Their company sponsors Morton, and if I'm correct the Easdales also pay some of the Morton players wages, it's okay for them to be sitting throwing that money into Morton, but when it comes to us it has to be a loan? Why are we okay with that? and Laxey? They're just looking to make money for themselves, they don't care about the success of Rangers, they don't care if we become a leading club in Scottish Football again, or play in Europe. They'll make their money and then bugger off.

i have no issue with anyone having an opinion. I do have an issue with all these spokespeople, who appear to me, to have little in the way of skillset to comment on the matter.

Whether it be a househusband, a student, a bloke who leaves school and works in a supermarket or a guy who has never had a job in 30 years you really have to question the mindset, and the ego that accompanies it, that allows these wholly unqualified people to feel that their views hold any import other than that.

Maybe it's just me but the current rabble is reminiscent of a militant trade union from the 70's.

If other investors werent given the same chance or even asked! (if its true)

One of these investors we were told was willing to pay more than 1.5Million if needed (even though it appears it is not). If that's the case and if Rangers know that, maybe they didn't approach these investors as they dont need a lot of money and would rather let them save their money for any future investment plans that require big bucks... just my thoughts, all if buts and maybes which is pretty much what this sos guy seems to be spouting. It seems like people are wanting to create drama out of nothing.