Fans Listen to this Fud

Clyde Valley

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that has brightened up my morning. :lol:

It would be good if Craig was on here and able to answer questions to be fair, so not sure if anyone has an open line to him through FB or Twitter. According to him on that video there are investors whom he is in contact with who want to re-invest and would write a cheque immediately for more than £1.5m. That being the case, then clearly these people believe in Wallace and back the current Board otherwise why would they get their blank cheques out and ask for nothing in return. Having said that, how the hell do they know they would ask "for less in return" when they dont actually know what the deal is ?

As for asking other shareholders to invest, then I know im right in saying that Resolution 9 puts a limit on the amount of shares they can offer out to existing shareholders of £434,000 of share value, with or without a consideration of cash and i believe im right in saying that Resolution 10, if passed, would have allowed them to issue further shares to existing investors for a cash consideration however as it wasnt then this prevents them from doing so.

So, following on from that, until a secondary share issue is ready to go, then their hands were tied in the amount of shares they could allocate and it stands to reason that if the 2 biggest proxy shareholders are willing to put up £1.5m in return for £434k of shares, as things stand today, then there is no point in speaking to anyone else.

I think i stood up for the guy after an appearance on Sportsound by saying he actually came across ok on there and to be fair, again, he came across ok on that video, but surely to christ somebody who supports them will have a word in his ear and tell him how cheesy that whole set up was, and also, like Brian Bowman used to do, by speaking "well" about things he clearly does not have a handle on, will influence others to simply believe and not ask questions of him. (tu)

Surely this is the most glaringly obvious point.

It's reassuring to know that investors are queueing up to write blank cheques with no interest or equity payback though.. :rolleyes:

:lol: so to clarify you believe an investor would openly speak to someone with no affiliation with the club and say they would offer more for less return without knowing the details of any potential deal? Surely you aren't that thick?

You've no idea who this investor is.

I'm not saying I believe it but I wouldn't come on and slate one of our own fans for saying it.

What I do believe is other shareholders would be pissed off with this.

It's just normal forum behaviour.

Sheep leading the sheep etc etc.

The laughable thing about this is the irony! Let's think back to thousands of bears holding up red cards, many of whom didn't know why they were doing it and despite the fact the information on the cards was innacurate.

Think back to hundreds if bears clapping and cheering as Murray et al desperately told their followers how big rangers men the are....."I've got a rangers room".....

Think back to those fans who booed and hissed at the AGM because the blindly believed the unfounded accusations and rhetoric from the requisitioners.....

The sad thing about groups like the SofS is they are exploiting your normal fan with scaremongering and accusations.....having a negative view on that is certainly not down to following a forum or group philosophy!

Basically what we have here is a guy desperate for his 15 mins of fame loitering outside Ibrox in an attempt to display that he's some sort of über fan, making nonsense statements about conversations with sources that he'll never reveal because they probably don't exist and he's got over 5 thousand of our fans soaking up every word like a wet sponge. I've said it before and I'll probably say it a million times again until he disappears and takes his farce of a group with him...

Cringeworthy as fuck.

I'm not saying I believe it but I wouldn't come on and slate one of our own fans for saying it.

That is an assumption (a fair one yes) but for a group banging on about transparency why have they never revealed who their contacts are or which investors support them? It just seems a little to convenient to me that this alledged investor would claim he/they would be willing to invest more and expect less back despite not knowing the details! You not agree?

No he doesn't he follows on stating that other parties would like to have been given the opportunity to buy more shares.

Anyways what I really want is for Dave King to be given the opportunity to buy shares. He is the only man that seems to be interested in taking us forward.

Dave king will not be approached to buy shares until ALL the investors of the original IPO have had a chance to protect their investment. They will be given first shout to invest so their shareholding isn't diluted, if they fail to take this up THEN dave king will be offered what is left.

Don't knock what he's saying to be honest.

It is actually quite interesting and he does have a point regarding other investors whether it be institutional investors, or private investors; Why were they not informed or given the option to put in even more money than £1.5 Million?

£1.5 Million is pretty much pennies, it's a certainty that other investors would of been up for putting in a lot more for a lot less.

So it is strange that we're choosing pennies over what could be in excess of £50 Million (including if Dave King had been allowed to invest)

you have no idea of the repayment deal on the 1.5m so how can you possibly say the other investors would require less back for their investment?

50m :lol: go back to sleep man ffs.

The laughable thing about this is the irony! Let's think back to thousands of bears holding up red cards, many of whom didn't know why they were doing it and despite the fact the information on the cards was innacurate.

Think back to hundreds if bears clapping and cheering as Murray et al desperately told their followers how big rangers men the are....."I've got a rangers room".....

Think back to those fans who booed and hissed at the AGM because the blindly believed the unfounded accusations and rhetoric from the requisitioners.....

The sad thing about groups like the SofS is they are exploiting your normal fan with scaremongering and accusations.....having a negative view on that is certainly not down to following a forum or group philosophy!

pot kettle, RM users jump to conclusions just the same as ff or sos, you don't know anymore than they do, you are talking shite just like them, its an opinion.

If you are aloud an opinion then so are they.

Grow up and shut up, sick of listening to all you banging on as if you know best when all of you have backed the wrong people over and over again, the same culprits jump on here to tell us its scaremongering, then when things pan out the way they said you all try to twist it. Face it you don't have a clue what is true or not you are making it all up so don't go on at others for the same thing.

pot kettle, RM users jump to conclusions just the same as ff or sos, you don't know anymore than they do, you are talking shite just like them, its an opinion.

Grow up and shut up, sick of listening to all you banging on as if you know best when all of you have backed the wrong people over and over again, the same culprits jump on here to tell us its scaremongering, then when things pan out the way they said you all try to twist it. Face it you don't have a clue what is true or not you are making it all up so don't go on at others for the same thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: wee man take a step back and re-read what I and others have said....nobody is making any predictions or claiming to have any knowledge other than the SofS and their like....I react to facts unlike those you seem determined to defend!

Fucking hell everything we do these days is hard work. One of our inverstors gives us money and it's reported as a bad thing.

WTF!

People just automatically think the worse in everything we do now.

What would people rather a loan from a bank or a loan from one of our investors?

The board can't win can they? what are they supposed to do?

Fucking hell everything we do these days is hard work. One of our inverstors gives us money and it's reported as a bad thing.

WTF!

People just automatically think the worse in everything we do now.

What would people rather a loan from a bank or a loan from one of our investors?

The board can't win can they? what are they supposed to do?

It would appear that to some, what the board are supposed to do (to curry favour among the rebels) is to change their names to Paul and Malky Murray (deed poll should sort that) and we all live happily ever after.

RM allows opinions from both sides of the fence and therein lies the difference. On FF for daring to have a different opinion to the clique is a bannable offence. From what others have said on here as well that the same happened on SOS page where articles stating facts were removed because they did not want their fans to know the truth.

There is also a wider group on here who have differing views on separate subjects which does not happen elsewhere. Just as an example that i can think of, Gogzy appears to hold 100% the same opinion as me in relation to the Board issues yet 100% polar opposite opinion to me on Ally.

If you want to baa, FF is the place to be. (tu)

Wrong people over and over again? Who are they apart from Whyte?

If you believe he's not being truthful with what he says you are well within your rights to ask questions, and it's up time him to back them up.