The Club needs our help ...........AGAIN !

Dunny_01

The Club needs our Help again

It is despressing going to Ibrox with so many Empty seats, and even though were nowhere as near bad as the Manky mob, the club must be losing a fortune just now, as the crowds are down and hence less spending money at the stadium.

Graham Wallace and Rangers wont come out and ask this, as it would be seen taking aloan of us as usual, BUT we all know ourselves, instead of no going to the game, give your mates your season ticket and let them buy a pie etc....

LETS DO WHAT WE ALWAYS DO BACK THE CLUB, SPEND MORE MONEY AND PUT BUMS on Seats at the Brox again.

The Football is pish, its boring, worst football in the world, but I tell you what its all worth it when your sitting beside your mates and fellow bears on a Saturday. I love buying my boy a wee treat in the Rangers shop before the game, get urselves back to Ibrox and spend a couple quid again if your able to do so.

I Know, Ill get comments, its always down to us.......... so it should be !!!! ....we are the people who follow the Glasgow Rangers... lets no follow the tims example by taking everything for granted.

Peeples I never usually post stuff like this, but if it encourages 1 person to come back then superb.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Dunny (tu) im hoping we fill the ground in the sc tie as well, lets show Sky and all the UK we are still here and strong.

How ye doin North mate,

3 replies and all positive, and thats great, The tims are shutting tiers for there cup games, would be amazing if we could fill the stadium..... we would get plaudits big time, and just mind we could do the unthinkable and get to the Scottish cup final ....thats enough to keep me going the now !!

How ye doin North mate,

3 replies and all positive, and thats great, The tims are shutting tiers for there cup games, would be amazing if we could fill the stadium..... we would get plaudits big time, and just mind we could do the unthinkable and get to the Scottish cup final ....thats enough to keep me going the now !!

Im doing well mate (tu) just got that gut feeling its gonna be our year :thumbup:

Anyone wishing to loan me their ST, I'll quite happily go in there place. And I know how expensive a pie is, especially when the last time I was there, I bought two.

Off to Holland for a couple of weeks though on Monday and always had the Pars game pencilled in on the 15th. Doubt there'll be any 'freebies' going that day as it could be the title clincher.

Anyone wishing to loan me their ST, I'll quite happily go in there place. And I know how expensive a pie is, especially when the last time I was there, I bought two.

Off to Holland for a couple of weeks though on Monday and always had the Pars game pencilled in on the 15th. Doubt there'll be any 'freebies' going that day as it could be the title clincher.

I'm in schipol on Monday - you can buy me beer

:D

The Club needs our Help again

It is despressing going to Ibrox with so many Empty seats, and even though were nowhere as near bad as the Manky mob, the club must be losing a fortune just now, as the crowds are down and hence less spending money at the stadium.

Graham Wallace and Rangers wont come out and ask this, as it would be seen taking aloan of us as usual, BUT we all know ourselves, instead of no going to the game, give your mates your season ticket and let them buy a pie etc....

LETS DO WHAT WE ALWAYS DO BACK THE CLUB, SPEND MORE MONEY AND PUT BUMS on Seats at the Brox again.

The Football is pish, its boring, worst football in the world, but I tell you what its all worth it when your sitting beside your mates and fellow bears on a Saturday. I love buying my boy a wee treat in the Rangers shop before the game, get urselves back to Ibrox and spend a couple quid again if your able to do so.

I Know, Ill get comments, its always down to us.......... so it should be !!!! ....we are the people who follow the Glasgow Rangers... lets no follow the tims example by taking everything for granted.

Peeples I never usually post stuff like this, but if it encourages 1 person to come back then superb.

Spot on Dunny we need to take the bad times as well as the good,this season and next could well be the most important in our history and the club needs all the backing from us it can get.

Do u want me to get u a wee loan season ticket for saturday?? if u do ... PM ME and ill get u one and all u need to do is promise to buy ur pies??!? deal?

Brilliant rallying post Dunny.

A timely reminder that we do keep the club going and apathy is our enemy.

We can't assume everyone else will go and we won't be missed.

and brilliant comment!!! i wrote a book above to make the point u made in 3 lines lol

Or you could buy a Season Ticket.

I'm a ST holder but I now live 3 hours away from Ibrox in Northumberland. The football is so dire that I find it hard to get up the interest to book train tickets and get up to the game. There is so little entertainment at present and until we improve in that direction I can't see me getting to the game very often. I'm happy to pay for a season ticket & I bought shares but I need the team to perform to make it worth my while going to the games.

it can be an expensive day with paying for travel,buying a programme,buying at least 1 rising star ticket,buying a burger and a coffee in the ground,buying something for my boy in the shop,buying him a burger and juice and donating my loose change to our charity foundation once through the turnstiles.

it mounts up but i dont mind because i am there to follow my team the rangers and hopefully the most of what i spend at a game goes to our club. WATP

I have got to say, I have not missed a game this season at Home in the league. I have travelled to more away games this season than any other. Ok football is not aways the best but I have never lost the buzz to going to games yet. Away games do cost more as in bus fare few beers ticket food extra normally £70 day trip or more but who cares as long as I can afford the travelling I will be there.