Give an alternative a chance?

tgishome

Just because you don't understand, don't get too excited? A lack of transparency tells you that nobody can say or will say where the 22m has gone so you can only imagine (have an opinion of) where it has gone. They spent it, why not declare it, every penny, every other company can?

no it is you that does not understand.you basically accused the current board of theft and i want to see proof of said theft.

you also said current board so what on earth does the 22m have to do with anything.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no it is you that does not understand.you basically accused the current board of theft and i want to see proof of said theft.

you also said current board so what on earth does the 22m have to do with anything.

You clearly don't read posts before going off on a rant, either read and understand or leave it alone?

Given the troubles Murray, White, Green and the current "lot" have caused/are causing, all of which who have been less than prudent (at best) with the clubs finances, I am amazed at anyone who wishes to slag-off Dave King as some "fans" are doing already, after only his opening statement.

The current board issue penny shares to each other for future huge personal gain, take on poor commercial loans against club assets, operate like a secret society, take 120 days for a business review and seem incapable of bringing in new investment.

Mr Wallace (I was at Man City so can be trusted, why?) asked for 120 days to complete a business review, currently larger world-wide corporations take between 14 and 60 days, Rangers need 120 days?? (is day 121 the season ticket sale day I wonder). Surely Rangers fans are not this naive?

Mr King seems to be open to investing large amounts, bringing together other investors and involving the fans at a senior level so why not at least wait and see what he proposes (we are currently waiting 120 days for the directors), if not good then we can move on from him.

I can understand that fans are fed up reading about the off field issues but we must focus on securing the best long term future for the club.

P.s. Would all the characters that look to insult posts for no reason other than their lack of education, resist doing so to this post as it won't bother me but will make you look like no better than one of the other lot!!

Why not give the current board a chance before slagging them off as nothing more than "spivs" for lack of a better word.

ill tell yu what.

if you can prove to me right now that the current board have "enveloped" our money. then I will get behind the moves to have them removed.

remember i want to see the proof, not wild speculation and lies.

Proof Gogzy. :lol:

They don't do proof. Half truths, mid direction and lies is there game. (tu)

i think one thing we should remember is the fact that Laxeys who openly see us as an investment want our share price to eventually rise and then they will sell to ANYONE who offers for the profit.........leaving us in a mess. Mr King does not plan to do this does he I would imagine.

The solution in the shorterm would be for Laxeys to declare who the F they are......Why they fervently support the current board.....and what exactly they want.

In sayin that we would probs be fed a charlie green cracker such as "we at the laxeys are going to pass the shares to the laxey grandkids and then we wont rest repeat wont rest one IOTA until we here that famous champs league anthem played at your fine stadium."

unless Laxeys are actually a good bunch but we dont know

Given the troubles Murray, White, Green and the current "lot" have caused/are causing, all of which who have been less than prudent (at best) with the clubs finances, I am amazed at anyone who wishes to slag-off Dave King as some "fans" are doing already, after only his opening statement.

The current board issue penny shares to each other for future huge personal gain, take on poor commercial loans against club assets, operate like a secret society, take 120 days for a business review and seem incapable of bringing in new investment.

Mr Wallace (I was at Man City so can be trusted, why?) asked for 120 days to complete a business review, currently larger world-wide corporations take between 14 and 60 days, Rangers need 120 days?? (is day 121 the season ticket sale day I wonder). Surely Rangers fans are not this naive?

Mr King seems to be open to investing large amounts, bringing together other investors and involving the fans at a senior level so why not at least wait and see what he proposes (we are currently waiting 120 days for the directors), if not good then we can move on from him.

I can understand that fans are fed up reading about the off field issues but we must focus on securing the best long term future for the club.

P.s. Would all the characters that look to insult posts for no reason other than their lack of education, resist doing so to this post as it won't bother me but will make you look like no better than one of the other lot!!

Well apart from my lack of Education sonny, there is nothing in that post I can feel comfortable discussing with you as your f*cking insane.

i think one thing we should remember is the fact that Laxeys who openly see us as an investment want our share price to eventually rise and then they will sell to ANYONE who offers for the profit.........leaving us in a mess. Mr King does not plan to do this does he I would imagine.

The solution in the shorterm would be for Laxeys to declare who the F they are......Why they fervently support the current board.....and what exactly they want.

In sayin that we would probs be fed a charlie green cracker such as "we at the laxeys are going to pass the shares to the laxey grandkids and then we wont rest repeat wont rest one IOTA until we here that famous champs league anthem played at your fine stadium."

unless Laxeys are actually a good bunch but we dont know

A company that invested in us wants the club and company to do well in order for share prices to rise, thus netting them a profit when they sell on.... Oh yeah, sounds like a total mess. God forbid our share prices actually rise.

A company that invested in us wants the club and company to do well in order for share prices to rise, thus netting them a profit when they sell on.... Oh yeah, sounds like a total mess. God forbid our share prices actually rise.

I can't think of an individual who would benefit from lowering the share price can you?

the point is they dont care ...they will sell the shares to craig whyte if he offered

hmmm yeah your right....what about the laxeys who get there loan back paid in cheap shares

Or a businessman intent on driving the price down to a level he has stated would be where he would be 'comfortable' investing?

Laxey then have to get the price up to make a profit, surely good for Rangers as well as investors?

Why not give the current board a chance before slagging them off as nothing more than "spivs" for lack of a better word.

I am sure that you know the role a director should play, our clearly are not, don't think I called them spivs, but if the shoe fits?

Well apart from my lack of Education sonny, there is nothing in that post I can feel comfortable discussing with you as your f*cking insane.

Well sonny, not being able to offer anything other than profanities proved my point about your education, or lack of!

Well sonny, not being able to offer anything other than profanities proved my point about your education, or lack of!

I think I can sum up his post with this old bit of wisdom... "Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience". I'm sure he has better things to do than to rebuttal every ludicrous point you tried to put across.

King Spiv is NOT going to plough millions into Rangers. He is going to spend a few millions stealing it on the cheap if his masterplan comes to fruition.

He doesn't give a monkeys for the fans, he is just using them to try and force change again. He has been the one pulling minis string for long enough now. That failed and he has had to reveal himself.

Now the club is stabilised, he can see it will be worth up to 100m in assets etc when we get back to the top and even the most deluded monkey on ff should be able to see king spivs attraction to getting it for 4 or 5 million.

It will then be funded via an IPO and/or debt through somebody like Ticketus.

King spiv gets his cash back via share sales and still owns the club.

I gotta admire the way he strings the fans along til its too late.

So much for we must be vigilant eh ?

Not only are we being mugged, the tax dodger loyal are holding our pockets open for the mugger.

The only way out of this mess is to buy them out .

They're onto a cushy number and all the shouting won't budge them..If King is serious he has to get investors and basically say to the Easdales.How much do you want realistically to leave...Otherwise Admin is looming again.