what are you expecting at the end of the 120 day review?

wearethepeople1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we got the credit facility ( not an emergency loan) this week.what om earth does that jave to do with dave kings admin by xmas prediction.

and as for the 50m bullshit.. are you really going to go there? that was said by bill mcmurdo who is right as often as a broken clock.

DK was only a couple of months out before.

But I think he's just at it and there's fuck all in it, let's believe that. Gogzy the man who sees no wrong at Rangers from boardroom down. Enjoy gogzy

The only people who will suffer if things go tits up is us the fans. Its our club and between us the small shareholders own at least 12% of the shares if not more. Do people really want us to withhold our season ticket money, so Dave King can buy our shares on the cheap. he's not going to do it just now as he would have to pay near on 70p a share, wait another 6 months or so and he can buy it all for about 25p a share, a considerable saving.

I've always said Admin 2 would never happen. Now though it is a real possibility.

All will depend on GW. If he stays and provides clarity and a clear strategy then it might avoid a boycott. If he were to walk or provide something that is unconvincing then all hell will break loose.

Brinkmanship will be the name of the game. Hang into your seats bears, another rough ride is on the horizon!

I expect Wallace to announce big cuts to the squad and that Ally may be replaced for a cheaper management team (but that might be politically difficult) for us to find ways to get expenditure more under control and for investment that may or may not (more likely not now) involve DK and for us to sell one or two big names. Also i would expect some major shareholders might sell up sick of all the bullshit, this might be good or it might be bad depends on who sells and who buys.

It will be hard going but necessary to get us going again and to get over the never ending story of infighting and sniping from those who think they have a devine right to interfere in our affairs.

DK was only a couple of months out before.

But I think he's just at it and there's fuck all in it, let's believe that. Gogzy the man who sees no wrong at Rangers from boardroom down. Enjoy gogzy

sorry that i am not in as much of a rush to skate the current lot for the past actions of others.

but aye, you just keep on listening to dave king....the only man that will benefit by all this bullshit.

I just expect to see significant improvement of the running costs. Already reported that this is the case. If that is the case and we're not loosing crazy amounts every month any more then I would call Wallace and his 120 day review a success.

A scripted statement from the board will be given to him to read out then he will be off in the summer with a decent fee.

To be clear I AM NOT questioning Wallace's integrity but I just think he was only brought into by pull the wool over our eyes by the board and buy them time and minimise the fallout about this loan we have had to take

Dave king has certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons with this statement and I hope people sit up and listen

He clearly has tried to negotiate with the current board and they are not interested in the future of rangers, only milking the club for our cash

Why cant this guy be honest

Hopefully king's campaign will gather pace and we can get some sort of order resorted at rangers

What order do you wsant King to provide? Read what he says he wants Rangers to spend millions doesnt say where it will come from so we take it he wants to borrow it put us in debt again and then says only then should we work to a budget. Aye right when half is being paid to service the debt to a bank. Why cant this guy just be honest. For all you dreamers do you honestly think he is going to dump millions of his own money into the club for no return? Time you woke up.

What's the IPO got to do with it? As with any public share issue, it attracted both long and short term investors. It is the short term investors (together with the original investors) who are causing all the problems now.

King is doing fine.therr.as.did PM etc before him i wish.people.would stop.trying.to destabise our.club support.us or fuck off.

Oh.and also.whose.to.say.King.will get the chance.to.invest.in.a new share issue as.the current.investors get.first.refusal

I expect no matter what happens the fans of TBK, Mini-Murray and Al. K Murray will still be on here moaning like fukkin bitches.

You mean the same fans who said to have a cease fire and not fighting the board after the AGM was over?

To be fair they have left it a good two months before blowing this thing out of proportion again, I admire their restraint.