bluebells bar puerto bel carmen

belter

Just a wee heads up to anyone going over to lanzarote in the coming months .We took in the stenny game last week also watched the chelsea game the end of the england rugby ,the man u game the the real madrid game came on we spent a fair bit of time there .Kenny and his staff make you very welcome there is a full food menu and the staff make sure you dont have an empty. glass in front of you.There are great views from the bar and it is worth visiting to watch your chosen sport.

Just a wee heads up to anyone going over to lanzarote in the coming months .We took in the stenny game last week also watched the chelsea game the end of the england rugby ,the man u game the the real madrid game came on we spent a fair bit of time there .Kenny and his staff make you very welcome there is a full food menu and the staff make sure you dont have an empty. glass in front of you.There are great views from the bar and it is worth visiting to watch your chosen sport.

Cheers Kenny

;)

To be fair mate your from Tranent and anything is an improvement on the pubs in your wee toun . :party:

Will be my 6th time in PDC when i go back.

Heading there on 28th July and cant wait.

Arthurs shows the Gers games also and his son is a proper bluenose although they are man city fans but you cant beat Bluebells as you get a proper sash bash some nights.

Remember my 1st time in PDC and it was Ibrox House right along the other end of the town, would highly recommend this as a holiday destination if you have never been.

Roll on the summer.

i was there a couple of weeks ago, good wee pub and kenny and all the staff were great, like you say glass was never empty, only managed to see the first half of the ayr game before i had to go for my flight home

Also Ali Baba the number one hooky hooky man in Lanzarote visits regularly, wouldn't buy f**k all from him but he proudly shouts "we are the people" so he's a good c**t as far as I'm concerned