Ramsdens Cup final tickets now being allocated

1st_Jan_1994

I know there's a ticket section but it's a big deal so putting it in here

They've sent emails out to successful applicants

Personally think most of us will be ok but I'd check your emails

Hopefully this is one game there will be no board or protest chants just one game support the team for 90 mins a mixture of good loyalist and Rangers songs the way it should be (tu)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAMSDENS CUP FINAL 2014

RAITH ROVERS F.C. V RANGERS F.C.

EASTER ROAD STADIUM

SUNDAY 6 APRIL, KICK-OFF 4.05pm

Dear season ticket holder,

Following confirmation of the Rangers allocation for the above match, I am pleased to confirm there will be a limited number of tickets on sale to season ticket holders for this match. We value your commitment and are delighted to give you the opportunity to be with us at the Cup final in our bid for the first silverware of the season.

The tickets will be on sale from 9am Tuesday 11 March and are priced at £20 for adults and £10 for juveniles (Under 16). Conditions and booking fees apply.

You can purchase 1 ticket per season ticket and a maximum of 2 tickets per transaction.

The tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras), online at www.rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Please ensure you have your Rangers number ready and also the Rangers numbers for any other season ticket holders that you wish to purchase on behalf of.

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

Are you sure - I just got an email inviting ST holders to apply for tickets from Tuesday 11th March....

Yeah I'm sure - the guy that gives me my tickets just phoned me there saying he's just got an email and he's got 2 for me so I assume the mails just came out today

Does anyone know how many have signed up for the CCCS? and what that leaves for ST holder sale?

I heard there was around 7k on the scheme unsure if that's accurate

I assume the buses and clubs are getting an allocation too but there's going to be a small amount on public sale

I heard there was around 7k on the scheme unsure if that's accurate

I assume the buses and clubs are getting an allocation too but there's going to be a small amount on public sale

Ye was thinking the buses would get an allocation so was just looking to see what would be left for the ST holder sale, Cheers bud :thumbup:

RAMSDENS CUP FINAL 2014

RAITH ROVERS F.C. V RANGERS F.C.

EASTER ROAD STADIUM

SUNDAY 6 APRIL, KICK-OFF 4.05pm

Dear season ticket holder,

Following confirmation of the Rangers allocation for the above match, I am pleased to confirm there will be a limited number of tickets on sale to season ticket holders for this match. We value your commitment and are delighted to give you the opportunity to be with us at the Cup final in our bid for the first silverware of the season.

The tickets will be on sale from 9am Tuesday 11 March and are priced at £20 for adults and £10 for juveniles (Under 16). Conditions and booking fees apply.

You can purchase 1 ticket per season ticket and a maximum of 2 tickets per transaction.

The tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras), online at www.rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Please ensure you have your Rangers number ready and also the Rangers numbers for any other season ticket holders that you wish to purchase on behalf of.

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

This is the e-mail I've just received as well.