English side or another

I know most people have a team they WANT to win another league, Man City for premiership or Barca for La Liga etc due to being 'best team'

But do you have a strong feeling that another side wins another domestic title?

Personally it always has been and always will be Chelsea. And always would prefer Real over Barca

When I was younger I loved del piero n Raul so looked out for juve n real scores . Fell away from juve and more towards real with Zidane going there . I'd probly class real as my second team at a push but doesn't bother me too much when they lose

My second teams always change, and dont lose sleep over any of them.

I wanted Bayern to put 6 by Arsenal tonight but now im hoping Arsenal score in the next 5 minutes and win 3-1 lol.

I do like Hamburg though, been over twice and plan to make it a yearly thing, got a few Hamburg fans on Facebook etc who are all good guys.

My second teams always change, and dont lose sleep over any of them.

I wanted Bayern to put 6 by Arsenal tonight but now im hoping Arsenal score in the next 5 minutes and win 3-1 lol.

I do like Hamburg though, been over twice and plan to make it a yearly thing, got a few Hamburg fans on Facebook etc who are all goof guys.

bit harsh?

Never cared much for English football.

It's a lot better than Scottish football mate!

I used to live in Manchester, so started going to Maine Rd. Have been a fan of City ever since, even through the dark times when we were in the 3rd tier of English football.

I also look out for the Brighton scores, as I lived there for a few years, & went to watch them a few times. Some good times they were. Good memories, but Rangers are my first love. Never really had a time when both Rangers & City were winning titles, cups, etc. When Rangers were going through 9 IAR, City were struggling to beat the drop every year, some years not managing to beat it. Now Rangers are in the lower leagues, City are challenging for the title.

Have a soft spot for NAC Breda, had my season ticket when I lived there. Good Rangers lads and the club had a right good fun, family feel to it.

Used to go to the Philips Stadion for the "big" games and again, due to the Numan Advocat connection, was always made more than welcome.

Carlisle United for me. My grandparents used to live in the Borders and can remember day trips to Carlisle. As soon as I played my first Championship Manager game (97/98, still one of the best!) and realised they had a team I've followed them ever since. First few seasons they seemed to come 23rd in the old Division 3 and survive by the skin of their teeth. Finally went down in 2004 before scraping back up the following season via the Conference playoffs. Didn't have much optimism for the following year but won League 2! Since then it's been fairly solid in League 1 but fearing the worst this year. Still nothing comes close to Rangers at all.