Bipolar

Blueshoff

This forum has been to the extremes from Sunday to last night/this morning.

Is the situation really as bad as post match on Sunday or as good as half ine last night? Or somewhere in between?

We face a much sterner challenge next season but the higher quality of the opposition should allow us more freedom to play proper football. The hard work starts here.

The Internet tends to work in the extremes of any opinion. One result of performance changes nothing unless you are incredibly fical.....last night proved we can play with energy and intensity which begs the question why we don't more often and if it is a motivation thing why hasn't the manager changed things or demanded that effort (if nothing else) every week?

A word of caution though to everyone....after Motherwell last year and Dunfermline in the cup this, the euphoria and over reactions got out of hand based on one performance. What we do from here is the important thing and hopefully steps are taken to look at the future and build for next season.

The Internet tends to work in the extremes of any opinion. One result of performance changes nothing unless you are incredibly fical.....last night proved we can play with energy and intensity which begs the question why we don't more often and if it is a motivation thing why hasn't the manager changed things or demanded that effort (if nothing else) every week?

A word of caution though to everyone....after Motherwell last year and Dunfermline in the cup this, the euphoria and over reactions got out of hand based on one performance. What we do from here is the important thing and hopefully steps are taken to look at the future and build for next season.

Indeed. A lot of work to be done at every level is required.

Indeed. A lot of work to be done at every level is required.

I think a lot of it is down also to our expectations, the cup ge was a shocking result and performance when I think some (myself included) saw us in the semi final already.

Last night was another step back to where we belong and the closer we get the better it will feel.

As for the football side I think we aren't awful but sometimes it just hasn't clicked this season.

We just need to maintain this level of effort and performance. If we do a lot of the grumbling would subside.

I was pleased with the performance last night and celebrated, but I'm not going to grt carried away, there is still a heck of a lot of work still be be done with this squad.

Last night was great and hopefully a turning point.

It did demonstrate the team can play when they are properly motivated.

It also beggars the question of what about the previous games.

That is the same team and manager that most of us were up on arms about so I'm not letting a title win paper over the cracks

It remains to be seen if we go on like this or go back to turgid tedium if there is no title win on.

I hope it's the former.

I still maintain Ally and Black are wrong. We will not forget what went on before if we win the title.

This forum has been to the extremes from Sunday to last night/this morning.

Is the situation really as bad as post match on Sunday or as good as half ine last night? Or somewhere in between?

We face a much sterner challenge next season but the higher quality of the opposition should allow us more freedom to play proper football. The hard work starts here.

I thought this was a thread about mental illness and I was going to commend you for just coming out and saying it.

It usually remains unsaid... but some people on here need psychological and indeed psychiatric help.

NB - If any NHS mental health professionals are looking in... The OT is this way>>> http://forum.rangers...php?showforum=5