Puma-Wallace needs to have a word

Robespierre

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the protests going and cards out, blame the board and all that razz a matazz. Nah just kidding, never bought the top at full price waited till it dropped then bought, a mate bought all 3 back at the end of September, barely had them on as he works abroad most of te year and his is needing replaced

The kits have been shite for years - I'd imagine Wallace has bigger fish to fry at the moment but it would be nice if somewhere down the line we get attractive and well made kits back

I agree he will have bigger fish to fry, doesn't mean that we have to put up with poor quality tho which this year's tops were. Iv barely had my top on this year coz im a fat cunt and the arms were too tight and the logo is peeling off.

Iv put this years top down as a blip due to us signing the deal late etc if the quality is poor again next year the fans should speak up coz the price of tops is a joke. Il probs be looking for the new one before I go on holiday but if its poor again it will most likely be the last top I buy for myself. Id rather get a few tops from copland streetwear or 1872 and save some money. Probs will still get the strip for my boy tho

I agree he will have bigger fish to fry, doesn't mean that we have to put up with poor quality tho which this year's tops were. Iv barely had my top on this year coz im a fat cunt and the arms were too tight and the logo is peeling off.

Iv put this years top down as a blip due to us signing the deal late etc if the quality is poor again next year the fans should speak up coz the price of tops is a joke. Il probs be looking for the new one before I go on holiday but if its poor again it will most likely be the last top I buy for myself. Id rather get a few tops from copland streetwear or 1872 and save some money. Probs will still get the strip for my boy tho

Some of the retro gear on the Megastore website is worth a look as well. (tu)