Jackie McNamara - Bitter as foook.

Did anyone see the interview with Jackie McNamara at the end of tonight's game? Oh what a bitter man lol, still whinging on about the venue being at Ibrox, and crying out for "equal allocation".

Then the host turns to him and says:

"Didn't you play for Celtic against Rangers in a cup final at Parkhead? That Rangers went on to win 2-0, Wasn't that home advantage?"

Jackie: "Emm Emm, No I was injured, and it's different for the Old firm"

- Allocation should reflect average league attendances, so about 10,000 should do United.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the interview with Jackie McNamara at the end of tonight's game? Oh what a bitter man lol, still whinging on about the venue being at Ibrox, and crying out for "equal allocation".

Then the host turns to him and says:

"Didn't you play for Celtic against Rangers in a cup final at Parkhead? That Rangers went on to win 2-0, Wasn't that home advantage?"

Jackie: "Emm Emm, No I was injured, and it's different for the Old firm"

- Allocation should reflect average league attendances, so about 10,000 should do United.

to be fair i think mccann and macnamara where asked a few leading questions by that wee fanny tanner,what about this neutral venue must be his catchphrase

to be fair i think mccann and macnamara where asked a few leading questions by that wee fanny tanner,what about this neutral venue must be his catchphrase

To be honest; the guy seemed to be mocking McNamara with the way he was saying - "So about this neutral venue thing" ... looked and sounded as if he was ripping the pish right out of him.

Tbh Utd have every right to try and get a 50/50 split, they are more than entitled to it. People go on about their average league attendance and how they should only get that much, but everyone knows that doesn't matter and hasn't for years and years. If we were playing Man U in the Europa League final one year, should they get more tickets than us? No and quite rightly so, and if Man U were wanting more tickets than we would quite rightly kick up a fuss. Hypothetical i know, but it's proving the point.

Tbh Utd have every right to try and get a 50/50 split, they are more than entitled to it. People go on about their average league attendance and how they should only get that much, but everyone knows that doesn't matter and hasn't for years and years. If we were playing Man U in the Europa League final one year, should they get more tickets than us? No and quite rightly so. Hypothetical i know, but its what would happen.

No they don't. Fuck 'em. 13,000.

Also the Man U thing - remember we brought 200,000 fans to Manchester for the UEFA cup final in 2008, granted that much didn't get into the stadium, but if the stadium were big enough - Rangers would of got 200,000 inside the Etihad that day.

us and Man United are massive clubs, Dundee United is a diddy club, they should rightly get 13,000.

Tbh Utd have every right to try and get a 50/50 split, they are more than entitled to it. People go on about their average league attendance and how they should only get that much, but everyone knows that doesn't matter and hasn't for years and years. If we were playing Man U in the Europa League final one year, should they get more tickets than us? No and quite rightly so, and if Man U were wanting more tickets than we would quite rightly kick up a fuss. Hypothetical i know, but it's proving the point.

Do they fuck! They returned a third of their allocation at a Hampden final against us 6 years ago, they've been told to fuck off and rightly so.

Do they fuck! They returned a third of their allocation at a Hampden final against us 6 years ago, they've been told to fuck off and rightly so.

Aye, that was 6 years ago. The demand from them now is higher, just like the demand from Rangers fans is also higher. It works both ways.

All i'm saying is they can get to fuck with moaning about the venue, they have fuck all point there, but they have a point with this, whether people like it or not.

Aye, that was 6 years ago. The demand from them now is higher, just like the demand from Rangers fans is also higher. It works both ways.

All i'm saying is they can get to fuck with moaning about the venue, they have fuck all point there, but they have a point with this, whether people like it or not.

The demand from them isn't higher... jesus they're getting attendances of 4,000 - 7,000 in home league games, no one gives a shit about watching Dundee United, and certainly the glory hunters shouldn't be allowed into Ibrox to take up seats that Rangers fans have been using to watch their team, in numbers of 40,000 upward every other week.

Rangers should get the majority.

The venues were decided before we knew which teams would be playing contesting semi finals and the final if you had complaints it should have been raised then.If Tannadice had been awarded the tie would they be saying this not a chance.Perhaps Dundee United are getting their excuses in early or trying to make out that they are hard done by to further motivate their players and fans.

The demand from them isn't higher... jesus they're getting attendances of 4,000 - 7,000 in home league games, no one gives a shit about watching Dundee United, and certainly the glory hunters shouldn't be allowed into Ibrox to take up seats that Rangers fans have been using to watch their team, in numbers of 40,000 upward every other week.

Rangers should get the majority.

The demand is higher, that's a fact. Without a shadow of a doubt there will be more demand for this game from Utd fans than there would have been 6/7 years ago in a semi v us.

You know it doesn't work like that.

Come on mate, if it was the tarriers against Utd and they wanted more than 13000 then you would quite rightly agree that they should get more than 13k.

If everyone is convinced they would only take like less than 10k, then why not give them 50% then let them embarrass themselves when they have loads of empty seats in their section?

I don't get it if the game was at hampden then it would be the usual split and

they fuckers would be lucky to bring 10,000.

Aye but they will bring more than usual because they have a far better chance of beating us than they usually would, plus the cunts probably fancy having a go at making a mess of the place

This is Karma, its all been caused by the SFA having to equal up their own feck up giving Celtic two cup finals. I dont have a problem in mcnamara asking for 50/50 , give them it and then refuse to take any of the tickets they dont sell and it will if used properly show the world about the curupt cabal running Scottish football .