The Dundee Courier's poll about Scottish Cup

Blue 58

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the latest is Ibrox is not 'family friendly'.....is this the excuse for them not filling their allocation?

These no marks should be taken to task for that. My kids love it, I loved it as a kid too. Gollum can't just come out with that trash. Back it up or shut the fuck up. Why is it not ? Are those dundonians scared of fucking Broxi bear? I bet every team we have played in the last 2 seasons have brought more fans and with that kids to ibrox than any other ground!

These no marks should be taken to task for that. My kids love it, I loved it as a kid too. Gollum can't just come out with that trash. Back it up or shut the fuck up. Why is it not ? Are those dundonians scared of fucking Broxi bear? I bet every team we have played in the last 2 seasons have brought more fans and with that kids to ibrox than any other ground!

I'm sure we have won awards for our family packages/kids entertainment in the recent pass.....yeah it's disgraceful that this prick is allowed to get away with remarks like this!

Well done Blue 58. A thread on RM where we are not all at each others' throats. Makes a pleasant change from all the boardroom crap and the usual "Ally oot/Super Ally" threads. See what we can do when we are united (but not dundee united), Bears?

Rangers, my team not my project.

Its something we as fans need to do, is stick together when others try to move the goalposts.

Anyone see the related stories bit below the vote?

It says - "Ticket us - United boss wants more tickets"

Am I just being paranoid, or is tgat a fly dig at us?

I don't think you're being paranoid.

Yeah i noticed that too, a sly wee dig but if that's the best this big bad paper can do its laugable.

Thank god I wasn't the only one who noticed it then :lol:

Pathetic bastards.

These cunts are on par with scaberdeen in my eyes now. Pathetic cunts.

I hope MH370 reappears heading towards tanadice. Would need to be some pilot to be able to hit that wee "stadiun" though.

Shit, I voted too late to change. Still better than a 'yes' vote though!

What a fucking pre loaded question to poll. Probably had Friday's front page already to print. Some poor journo's got to go and find a new front page story now.