• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out. :lol:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111401675

I didn't even know these cunts had a forum

These cunts are almost as obsessed as the tims.

Half their topics are about us, they're even gonae boycott our pies, or "Pehs" as they call them. :lol:

Check this out. :lol:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111401675

I didn't even know these cunts had a forum

Had a quick read that board is funny as fuck. I didn't know they referred to ibrox as "castle greyskull" as if it's some kind of insult.

I'm sure that's where the masters of the universe reside!

megastore.jpg Dundee%20United%20Logo%20Lighter%20small.jpg lottery.jpg

news-noimg-large.jpg

Semi-Final Family Bus

Arctic Arabs will be running a Family only Bus for the Scottish Cup Semi-Final.

This bus gives families the opportunity to enjoy a great day out in a real family atmosphere.

ArabTRUST board member Grant McKenzie will travel on the bus and will be on hand throughout the day to ensure an enjoyable occasion.

The bus will leave from outside The Jerry Kerr Stand at Tannadice at 8am and will come back straight after the game. Prices will be £15 for adults and £11 for concessions.

The bus is specifically and exlcusively for families. Therefore, if you want to take your kids, grandchildren, nieces and nephews or your children and their friends this bus will cater specifically for you.

Bookings for this bus can be made by contacting Mark McMahon of the Arctic Arabs on 07875 217 469 or Grant McKenzie on 07549 218 866. Please book early to avoid disapointment.

The Federation of Dundee United Suppporters Clubs' website holds a wealth of contact details for a host of fantastic supporters clubs. Find out more here

While in the same world their Chairman says "I don’t think we will sell more than 13,000 or 14,000 tickets because there are a lot of people who don’t want to go to Ibrox or take their kids there."

FFS!!! there is a topic on their forum warning fellow hiv's NOT to buy anything from catering at Ibrox as "we don't want to give them 1p more than we have to". How feckin ironic is that? The bastids will take their share of the gate money though, vast majority of which will be coming from us!!

:angry: :angry:

^^^ :lol: that's fantastic

This is a poisonous wee club

Think you got a special wee mention in one of their forum threads:

from a guy who calls himself "No Tricolor at Ibrox " and his photo of a red hand of ulster , nothing to do with football but everything to do whats wrong with the West Coast ugly sisters

:000000082: