tickets for the semi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

Aye mate, we'll all budge up a bit to squeeze you in.

You'd be surprised.

Mind the 2007 final (ironically, againt the samemob) at Hampden? I went up with the Mrs and we didn't have any tickets. Spent 3hrs trying to get one and it was lookung like it wasn't happening, but 5mins before kick off, I managed to get one. I lnew there was no chance of getting another, so I offered the Mrs £50 to go and watch it in a pub and I woyld go in.

Not surprisingly, she wasn't having it, so we chanced it and both squeezed tgrough the turnstile with the one ticket.

As soon as we walked into tge bits where the seats are, we seen two seats right beside each other with no one on the, so we just sat on them, fully expecting for someone to come and say we were sittung in their seats, but no one ever came.

What am getting at is, there was at least 3 empty seats (probably a good few hundred) in an apparent sell out.

So even if this game is technically a sell out, there will still ne pleanty of empty seats.

Think rhat if u saod to the sreward that it was your firat trip to Ibrox and you bought tge ticket outside the ground and didn't know it was for rhe Dundee hibs end, they would get moved into rhe Rangers end?

Should've read that before I posted it. :lol:

Bloody Chinese food.

So eating Chinese food makes you type like a retard?I usually just get a bad dose of the shits,it must be different side effects depending on the person :BELM:

Here is a straight lift from the Dundee Utd website

"Sales commence on Monday 24 March at 10am to season ticket holders only. General sales commence Friday 28 March. Tickets in the initial allocation are priced at £15 Adults and £5 Concessions (under 16 over 65 and Students. Students will require to show matriculation card on uplift of tickets.) Voucher C from season ticket books is required."

£15 for adults?

What's that all about?

No but I've spoken to my mate who had spoken to ticket office about it Copland tickets are for cccs on semi priority. Also if you go down or apply with a season book with a concession on it you will be. Charged accordingly

Cheers - you would think they would make that clear before the rumours got out of hand