Super Ally sticks it to the Arab Trust

He probably does think that in private. He should have said they were demeaning and if people did have these so called concerns then they can always stay away.

More tickets for Bears then.

You just want Ally to stick it to you. Now be honest. WATP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably does think that in private. He should have said they were demeaning and if people did have these so called concerns then they can always stay away.

So we've to sit back and be really nice to everyone because that's the Rangers way?

No wonder we come under sustained attack by our enemies.

(tu)

It's no wonder we get shat on time and time again.

But aye we have oor dignity....

:lol:

So would you rather he started some tit-for-tat nonsense with them all?

I don't think he was being nice, I think he was being neutral- there's a difference.

Would it be better if he was spouting shit like yellow teeth?

He's already came out and said we deserve more tickets coz we've had more supporters through all the previous rounds.

Just because he isn't being as obvious as insulting them doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

Has no one ever heard of the phrase, "Kill them with kindness"? In a way Ally is sticking it to them, the trust and the club coming out with all their shite and Ally rising above it and coming out with the proper speeches for the press, if he responded the way any of us would or would want him to then he would end up being in serious trouble.

Damned if you do damned if you dont .You cant win on this forum.Easdsle said if he seen Craig Whyte in Ibrox he'd push him down the marble staircase and was told that was behavior unbecoming of a Gers director yet Ally refuses to get involved in a war of words with scumdee and gets criticised for it .Why would Ally get them riled and do Mcnamaras team talk for him.It's Ally's job to win the game and it's the boards job to defend us in the media ,so let's hear one of them open their mouths and shut them up and Graham Wallace could earn some brownie ponts here caus Liewell would'nt be slow !

So would you rather he started some tit-for-tat nonsense with them all?

I don't think he was being nice, I think he was being neutral- there's a difference.

Would it be better if he was spouting shit like yellow teeth?

He's already came out and said we deserve more tickets coz we've had more supporters through all the previous rounds.

Just because he isn't being as obvious as insulting them doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

You can be firm,fight your corner AND have dignity.

In some situations,like the one we are discussing,all we do is look weak and cowardly.

I think it's safe to say Ally is never going to stick into anyone. After what happened to Rangers over the last 2 years and still i haven't heard McCoist get angry or tell it they way it is.

This has fuck all to do with us and Dundee United have brought Rangers into it and still our manager "feels for them"

What fucking chance do we have honestly? Dundee United manager was even talking shite about an unfair advantage.

Still no fighting talk coming out of Rangers.

Anyway what the fuck is the Rangers board doing? When ever anyone says anything about beast FC there boards on the button everytime.

Ours sit back and do fuck all as usual.

If this is him "sticking it to them" then I am very concerned! Ally should be making the point of our recent record in terms if fan behaviour, our award for family hospitality and he should be making issue of this statement due to the irony in it! Why no statement about fears about visiting parkhead after their antics up in Dundee last year?

You can be firm,fight your corner AND have dignity.

In some situations,like the one we are discussing,all we do is look weak and cowardly.

I don't disagree with your first sentence and I think that maybe there have been times where we should be more forceful, e.g. with regard to the constant surmising of the clubs financial situation in the media. But for all we know Ally et al might be doing stuff behind closed doors, like people in their positions should, as opposed to going public and looking the way DU representatives are.

The Rangers Supporters Trust (RST) is deeply concerned by the comments attributed to the Arab Trust Chairman Stephen Hughes. Specifically that he feels Dundee United fans would not be safe at the upcoming Scottish Cup semi-final between the two sides. In making this statement, Mr Hughes does not provide any evidence to back up his wildly inaccurate claims.

Unfortunately, it would appear that the Arab Trust is actively trying to create additional tension between the clubs and fans ahead of the game. Furthermore, the Arab Trust does have a history of trying to antagonise the Rangers support, having called the club and the support 'h***' on numerous occasions on their official Twitter account.

We would like to point out that, in 2011, Rangers were awarded the SPL Family Champions Award at a time when the Dundee United Chairman was on the SPL board. There is also a great deal of irony in Mr Hughes' fanciful claims given that an Arab Trust board member is actively promoting a 'family only' bus travelling to the game.

This would appear to be yet another unprovoked attack trying to damage the fantastic reputation of the Rangers support.

Recent remarks regarding safety attributed to United chairman, Stephen Thomson are also of concern, and we would expect the Rangers board to be actively seeking clarification in this regard

If this is him "sticking it to them" then I am very concerned! Ally should be making the point of our recent record in terms if fan behaviour, our award for family hospitality and he should be making issue of this statement due to the irony in it! Why no statement about fears about visiting parkhead after their antics up in Dundee last year?

Because, technically speaking, that has nothing to do with the topic and would just make us seem like petty idiots, like tims.

Maybe he could have done more to state facts about awards etc. but from what he said about hoping the statement was taken out of context I don't think he wants to start countering someone's statement that might not have even been said (in that way) in the first place.