stuck this on

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed Spurs to keep my coupon alive. Just need Villa to win or lose now to win the work's coupon. £135 if Villa win (including £50 jackpot), £85 if Stoke win. The only way I can lose the coupon is a draw, but I've bet that at 21/10 so I'll get some money back. 1-1 just now :anguish:

I needed Spurs to keep my coupon alive. Just need Villa to win or lose now to win the work's coupon. £135 if Villa win (including £50 jackpot), £85 if Stoke win. The only way I can lose the coupon is a draw, but I've bet that at 21/10 so I'll get some money back. 1-1 just now :anguish:

You didn't bet on the bheasts so you're a winner in my eyes.

how much will you win?

I won £350 for a £2 bet. The bookie said it would've been £700 if I had just stuck my coupon 2mins earlier and didn't miss the Derby game kicking off.

The never had enough money to pay me said every cunt had won this weekend.

Someone won. £23,000 and another cunt won £47,000 on a £7 bet.

Bookie said he had never seen anything like this in his life.

C'MON THE WINNERS!! FUCK THOSE BOOKIES, THIEVING BASTATDS.

Great to sre the punters screwing they

I won £350 for a £2 bet. The bookie said it would've been £700 if I had just stuck my coupon 2mins earlier and didn't miss the Derby game kicking off.

The never had enough money to pay me said every cunt had won this weekend.

Someone won. £23,000 and another cunt won £47,000 on a £7 bet.

Bookie said he had never seen anything like this in his life.

C'MON THE WINNERS!! FUCK THOSE BOOKIES, THIEVING BASTATDS.

Great to sre the punters screwing they

Quite a few people i know won big this weekend. Everyone apart from me of course (tu)

Quite a few people i know won big this weekend. Everyone apart from me of course (tu)

aye, the bookie said he couldn't believe it, never had seen so many winners in his life. All the big teams won, also said ge had never seen that before either.

Ragin that had run out of money and couldn't pay me today.

Need to go back down for my winnings :lol:

The taigs one of the safest bets to stick on

Need to forget this is about football and remember its all about screwing the bookie.

To not bet on the taigs to beat st midden is just daft.

To bet 1/5 is fucking daft. These are the games that bite you on the balls. They were 2/7 or 1/3 to beat Aberdeen the other week in the cup.

You've had Man U lose a few times at heavy odds on this season and Chelsea have done the same.

Mugs bets are doing 2 quid bets like you done and throwing in 1/5s the bookie will always win in the end up,

To bet 1/5 is fucking daft. These are the games that bite you on the balls. They were 2/7 or 1/3 to beat Aberdeen the other week in the cup.

You've had Man U lose a few times at heavy odds on this season and Chelsea have done the same.

Mugs bets are doing 2 quid bets like you done and throwing in 1/5s the bookie will always win in the end up,

I only ever stick on a £2 accumulator every weekend, usually with at lrast 10 teams on it. I never bet on anything else, I just do it to make tge football a wee bit more exciting.

The odds of the single game don't even get looked at by me, I just pick who I think is most likely to win. Rangers and celtic go on it every week.

Tge odds for the accumulator were 175/1 if I didn't miss tge darby gane, it would'v beem 700/1

I only ever stick on a £2 accumulator every weekend, usually with at lrast 10 teams on it. I never bet on anything else, I just do it to make tge football a wee bit more exciting.

The odds of the single game don't even get looked at by me, I just pick who I think is most likely to win. Rangers and celtic go on it every week.

Tge odds for the accumulator were 175/1 if I didn't miss tge darby gane, it would'v beem 700/1

See that's pointless that means Rangers could have let you down twice this season at 1/7 and 1/14 that's bonkers

See that's pointless that means Rangers could have let you down twice this season at 1/7 and 1/14 that's bonkers

"Could have" but haven't.

Anyone that uses their heart when betting is bonkers. Rangers and Celtic are pretty much guaranteed wins, so why not stick them on?

How many times have Rangers and celtic lost this season combined in league games?

"Could have" but haven't.

Anyone that uses their heart when betting is bonkers. Rangers and Celtic are pretty much guaranteed wins, so why not stick them on?

How many times have Rangers and celtic lost this season combined in league games?

There's just no value in it.

What it adds to your bet in returns isn't worth the risk.

No Rangers have let you down twice at home to stranraer and stenny.

at 1/5 on rangers were winning you a tenner for every 50 quid you had running onto us yesterday.thats madness in a two quid bet. Id never throw in 1/5s in that type of bet.

ive never seen you say you've won this season so i assume your "system" ain't that profitable

No Rangers have let you down twice at home to stranraer and stenny.

at 1/5 on rangers were winning you a tenner for every 50 quid you had running onto us yesterday.thats madness in a two quid bet. Id never throw in 1/5s in that type of bet.

ive never seen you say you've won this season so i assume your "system" ain't that profitable

I don't put them on expecting to win, I know am more than likely going to lose, I just do it to add a wee bit more exciting watching the scores coming in.

Am not a gambler, I just hate those bookie bastards and their stupid machines. Seen a good few of my mates ylow a full weeks wages in 20mins on they daft machines. So the £2 bet is usually what I do while waiting for one of my pals.

At the end of th day, the Rangers and celtic bets are pretty much a win everytime, so why not stick them on? It all adds up at the end of the day and so fuck if Rangers fuck me up, that's not the way I look at it.

It's only a £2 bet at the end of the day.

I've made more on that one £2 than someone on minimum wage makes a week.

aye, the bookie said he couldn't believe it, never had seen so many winners in his life. All the big teams won, also said ge had never seen that before either.

Ragin that had run out of money and couldn't pay me today.

Need to go back down for my winnings :lol:

I'd have told them, and have done in the past, to fuck off with the coming back later for my winnings. Would they let you put on a line if you promised to drop the money in later? would they fuck. Get them tell't to get your winnings pronto.

Oh and well done