RFFF - some trying to use it

thehost

Why should a fund intended to help the club through financial difficulties be used to help an individual fight his battle?

because he is sticking up for his team the gers against sleasdale who is trying to ruin him sleasdale just can't take the truth we should all be behind him thier is only a few prepared to stick up for our team or are we back to the usual just putting up with all the crap if we had all been pushing in the right direction maybe just maybe we could have got rid of this cancer that is destroying our great club

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because he is sticking up for his team the gers against sleasdale who is trying to ruin him sleasdale just can't take the truth we should all be behind him thier is only a few prepared to stick up for our team or are we back to the usual just putting up with all the crap if we had all been pushing in the right direction maybe just maybe we could have got rid of this cancer that is destroying our great club

Your right to call SOS a cancer and it needs to be eradicated. WATP

R.T.I.D NI understands there have been approaches made to use the fighting fund money to finance the legal expenses of anti board factions within the Rangers support. Whilst we appreciate many Rangers fans have varying views on the board and the way our club is being run, we as a group cannot allow money raised here in Ulster to be used, other than for the good of Rangers FC.

We take no sides on who is right and wrong on this matter, as we are neutral group with only the best interests of Rangers FC at heart.

Many NI Rangers fans have contributed hard earned cash towards preserving and upholding the traditions of Rangers FC and we fully expect any money raised by us to be spent only on the betterment of our club only.

We ask that all sides take a step back and stop the bitter in fighting which is embarrassing our club.

SIGNED

THE COMMITTEE R.T.I.D.NI

the only people who i see embarrasing the club are the people in power nobody else

I hope common sense prevails and CH signs the agreement, we cannot keep on being everyone's soap opera.

on here that seems to be the done thing again crawl into a corner and hide the sooner we take a stand instead of letting everybody walk all over us maybe we can get back to where we should be

14/03/2014

“Tonight the lawyers have told him to sign something saying he won’t do it again and we’ll call the action off.

“If he says no I’ll take him to the Court of Session. I don’t want to take any fan to court but, on a personal level, I’m not having it anymore.”

shows you the contempt that sleasdale has for the rangers fans he is an embarrasment of a director

How's Easedale a cancer exactly?

Reported to the Easedales.enjoy your letter

Who suggested it? And on what authority? (ie mate, rst, RFFF???)

I first saw it mentioned by somebody on Twitter although it appears to have been mentioned by a RFFF committee member.

The RST has nobody on the committee and it is certainly not something the RST has suggested.

R.T.I.D NI

First we would like to thank the R.F.F.F for the response to our concerns re any use of the fund.

We have been assured and we are satisfied completely that any use of funds held by the R.F.F.F shall be used only when the fanbase are consulted on the matter.

We also ask that any ideas fans have on the way it should be used are passed by E mail to the committee of the R.F.F.F

Thank you all for your input and your support.

Committee

R.T.I.D. NI