When would we do this.....

thehost

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26783751

would any of you ever do it?

Say, for example, we did not win the league next year, would it be justified then?

If we came 3rd in the SPL would it be justified then.

Or do some of you take the view that this isn't The Rangers way and we would never indulge in such things, at any point?

Interested to know your thoughts.

As an aside, I have been to a number of utd matches this season and what struck me was their complete lack of moaning (when compared to Ibrox) when they were getting beaten so I was quite surprised to see this piece.

Then again maybe it is us that are wrong as we seem to moan at every lost tackle, on the pitch, but always refuse to take decisive action.

When you open that link, what did you do ?

You laughed. And most who open the link think ha ha, what a wanker Moyes is, and how funny and stupid the Man United fans are taking the piss out of their own team as well.

Would any Gers fan even consider allowing others to have a laugh at our expense in that fashion, no matter the circumstances ?

I would hope not. And I would hope the OP is embarrassed for even suggesting it in a Rangers context. We know we are better than that.

When you open that link, what did you do ?

You laughed. And most who open the link think ha ha, what a wanker Moyes is, and how funny and stupid the Man United fans are taking the piss out of their own team as well.

Would any Gers fan even consider allowing others to have a laugh at our expense in that fashion, no matter the circumstances ?

I would hope not. And I would hope the OP is embarrassed for even suggesting it in a Rangers context. We know we are better than that.

Spot on

Maybe if we got to the premiership and we just kept struggling to get near celtic.

Not if we don't win the championship/premiership on first go though. 2nd...MAYBE....3rd definitely SOMETHING will need to be done. not necessarily flying a plane over the stadium with a message.

We the rangers fans just simply won't allow our club to sit 2nd behind that mhob. we'll throw a shitstorm like no other until the manager leaves or whatever.

Here's one the Perth RSC boys done when the bheasts where in Oz playing Perth Glory in 2011 just after we had won three in a row, fkn class!!! :7325:

Celtic manager Neil Lennon unfazed by flyover stunt pulled by Rangers fans before Perth Glory match<p>

• From correspondents in Perth
  • AFP
  • July 10, 2011 12:25PM

expand

YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY

NEW! Discover news with your friends. Give it a try.

To get going, simply connect with your favourite social network:

Facebook

674976-rangers-fans.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/26783751

Say, for example, we did not win the league next year, would it be justified then?

Or do some of you take the view that this isn't The Rangers way and we would never indulge in such things, at any point?

As an aside, I have been to a number of utd matches this season and what struck me was their complete lack of moaning (when compared to Ibrox) when they were getting beaten so I was quite surprised to see this piece.

Then again maybe it is us that are wrong as we seem to moan at every lost tackle, on the pitch, but always refuse to take decisive action.

Why am i not surprised that you go to watch Man Utd. Where do you get the time,? Thought you were watching Rangers men like a hawk. You won't find many Rangers men at a Man Utd game, unless we are playing them, and here's a question, What end would you be at, ? theirs or ours, there is only one team for me, its all about the Rangers,!!

Why am i not surprised that you go to watch Man Utd. Where do you get the time,? Thought you were watching Rangers men like a hawk. You won't find many Rangers men at a Man Utd game, unless we are playing them, and here's a question, What end would you be at, ? theirs or ours, there is only one team for me, its all about the Rangers,!!

right smart arse

I spend near 4k, of my own money, for every season ticket that I purchased for my to family use at Ibrox.

I have to go to man u for work purposes.

anything else?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/26783751

You're a cunt!

You do realise, don't you, that you've just given Craig Houston another idea! doh

P.S. Just joking mate.

Would not expect this from our club, very poor and certainly not Rangers class.

I'm all for jokey messages in support of the club like the Perth RSC one in 2011 but can you imagine doing this to Ally - regardless of league position, after all he has done for the club? If be disgusted.

I'd like to think we could trust the board if and when the time comes to sort these matters out behind closed doors and not throw the media another bone.

You're a cunt!

You do realise, don't you, that you've just given Craig Houston another idea! (tu)

P.S. Just joking mate.

I just think its interesting than the man u fans sit saying feck all yet do this

whilst we sit moaning like fuck but never really do anything

last time I remember us doing anything at all was WDB and that caused fan ructions so I suppose you have to go back to JG getting it. Which, in football terms is a very long time.

There's a strange irony in Man Utd fans, so used to success under Ferguson, giving the very next manager no time, when Ferguson got more than 3 years of very little success to turn it around.

Effectively, Fergie has made them so spoiled they can't be patient enough to see if they have another decent manager.

Football fans are so fickle.

I just think its interesting than the man u fans sit saying feck all yet do this

whilst we sit moaning like fuck but never really do anything

last time I remember us doing anything at all was WDB and that caused fan ructions so I suppose you have to go back to JG getting it. Which, in football terms is a very long time.

I would say if you feel that strongly about it then go and do it, don't wait for someone else to set it up.

I would be disgusted as a Gers fan if this happened to Ally.

Not only that how stupid would we look?

I know the football hasn't been superbly fantastic however there's no arguing with the fact we're unbeaten and we won the league at a canter!

There's a HUGE difference between Ally and David Moyes! His team is consistently getting beat ours isn't.