ST Trust - Houston (and pals) we have a problem

Carsons Dog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just glad someone with the relavent experience posted that, there is a lot of misleading going on, I am sure a lot of people are jumping on this without the knowledge imparted above, here's hoping they see sense...

Brilliant piece. Look forward to some of the rebel rousers answers to some of those questions. :lol:

Only the bitterest of bitter rebels will actually stick to their guns and invest their ticket money in the trust when this kind of information gets out there.

What are we talking then....a cpl of hundred board haters? That's no big deal to be honest and the club could certainly do without that kind of non support.

Great piece that and exactly what people have been saying, how the f*ck do they think they can force the club into signing over assets to a fund that will drip feed money into the club? Why would the board release season tickets under duress?

Madness of the highest level.

I generally avoid all the boardroom drama as I find it quite sad what our club has become in the last couple of years, especially the split in support of the team, the manager and the Board.

This article to me should be spread through social media as a once and for all nail in the coffin to any suggestion of ST fund, boycott or whatever they wish to dress it up as.

I will be buying my ST as I have done for the last 25 years whether Super Ally is or is not the manager, whether Jig is or is not our skipper etc.

The sooner the renewals, complete with increase, are out the better and let's get them signed up and renewed.

The people that don't, no problem each to their own decision but let the people who do wish to carry on, do so without the drama and bullshit.

Anyone participating in this boycott when we've finally got a man with an appropriate plan for future corporate governance and strategy who has actually performed a detailed review of the business, is ignorant in the extreme.

I would implore all not to be used as tools in the corporate war between very wealthy men

I agree in principal against any sort of season ticket boycott but what else can fans do? The money will just disappear like all the money that has went into the club in the last 2 years. As long as the fans just keep paying money to the club and this board the club is going nowhere.

I agree in principal against any sort of season ticket boycott but what else can fans do? The money will just disappear like all the money that has went into the club in the last 2 years. As long as the fans just keep paying money to the club and this board the club is going nowhere.

Where has it disappeared to, cause I thought it was spent on bills and other things associated with the club

So what exactly are you alleging?

If all the money has disappeared how have we paid the bills, paid the players etc?

I'm not alleging anything, it's all in the accounts how much money has been collected in and how much has went out. The Ipo money, season tickets, all other income and we still needed loans to get to the end of this season. But if people want to continue giving to this board thats up to them.

just what we need

yet more propaganda telling us their is no alternative

just in case yous didn't get the message first time folks.

it's not as if RM has got previous for board plants or anything......and I see oor wully was resurrected in another thread

The PEOPLE will own our club........your jotters are in the post

The board has changed leadership on a number of occasions, what baffles me is Union of Fans or whoever are calling for the Board to be removed, again. We've seen those changes and they still don't seem to be happy, Stockbridge, Green, Ahmed and Mather have all been and gone yet people are still unhappy and unwilling to let the board do their job.

If there is a problem do you not think it will be more deep seeded than that, needs to be a share issue. That's the probably the only way things are going to change.

I'm not alleging anything, it's all in the accounts how much money has been collected in and how much has went out. The Ipo money, season tickets, all other income and we still needed loans to get to the end of this season. But if people want to continue giving to this board thats up to them.

So who do you want to give it to?