NARSA Statement Relating to RFFF

CanadaGers

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was this statement/course of action arrived at was it first put to all it`s members of NARSA

I understand from discussions with a friend who helps run one of the NARSA member clubs that the executive canvassed all individual clubs, not individual members, prior to releasing the statement. Quite appropriate, no??

Would you rather they spent time and money phoning every individual member, or are you just trolling???

Furry thinks the NARSA statement is "ridiculous"

I'm sure some of them might want to take that up with him if he goes to the convention in June

Probably a date clash with his NACSA convention.......mind you the guy is up his own jacksey I am starting to think he is really Phil all along!

Strong statement as you would expect from bears that donated 80k.

I don't know how the 7 on the committee could not foresee this reaction. The proposal should have been killed stone dead from the off. They've made a right mess of a straight forward situation.

That lad makes me smile with every comment. Has there ever been a more ridiculous, irrelevant little bloke to speak on behalf of the Rangers support?

The nonentity spends all day every day attacking Rangers fans and the Rangers board, yet speaks on our behalf :rolleyes: I genuinely believe he's mentally disturbed.

Mmmm....furry you should say that? Isn't there another blogger out there with the same said attributes?

All we need now is the Oceania RSC to issue a statement and we can safely say, European based Bears, North American, African and Australian / New Zealanders are in agreement about the scandalous behaviour of this small clique of fans spivs.

And that is all they are! A small clique, who have been spread well....

All we need now is the Oceania RSC to issue a statement and we can safely say, European based Bears, North American, African and Australian / New Zealanders are in agreement about the scandalous behaviour of this small clique of fans spivs.

I'm getting a banner made "fanspivs against the world"

And that is all they are! A small clique, who have been spread well....

Its why we need one unified fans body WITHOUT ANY CURRENT or PAST board members of other fans groups. Get rid of these people who are doing more harm to the unified support.

Unfortunately it seems every current fans group (bar one or two) has the same board members so they are in effect, all the same group......

I (as part of the Sydney RSC) was involved in raising a donation of $12,000 for the RFFF

Im sure our members did not donate this money for any legal defence other than that of RFC

This fund was raised to keep our club alive and not for any individuals.

WATP

Along with RSC members throughout Australia and New Zealand there are many who donated individually and I'm sure the donations from the Antipodes came to a tidy sum, so I would like to think that ORSA would write a similar letter to the board of the RFFF displaying their displeasure at this inappropriate use of funds which should never been considered in the first instance.

I personally will never donate money again if these faceless people in charge of the donations act is if it is their own personal money to do as they please with it.

Along with RSC members throughout Australia and New Zealand there are many who donated individually and I'm sure the donations from the Antipdes came to a tidy sum, so I would like to think that ORSA would write a similar letter to the board of the RFFF displaying their displeasure at this inappropriate use of funds which should never been considered in the first instance.

I personally will never donate money again if these faceless people in charge of the donations act is if it is their own personal money to do as they please with it.

This is what they have done - breached the trust of the global fan base

Which is ironic considering they are the ones who continually bang on about trust

I wouldn't trust them to take kids across the road

Its why we need one unified fans body WITHOUT ANY CURRENT or PAST board members of other fans groups. Get rid of these people who are doing more harm to the unified support.

Unfortunately it seems every current fans group (bar one or two) has the same board members so they are in effect, all the same group......

Exactly NB, that's the problem we are facing...

If this is genuine then it seems Chris is helping the seven by trying to sweep this right under the carpet. A type of action known by our enemies.

It seems that's the case going by his tweets. We need rid of these self promoting tits.

The big unanswered question in all this is who approached the RFFF committee to put this stupid idea to the vote

It came right out of the blue and I had never heard it mentioned before yet suddenly it was on the table at a meeting

Who exactly was pushing for it in the run up to the meeting?

Who proposed it?

They tried to say it was fan pressure - what fans?

Great statement from NARSA.

Hopefully the tide is finally starting to turn against these idiots.

I don't suppose there has been any news on the RST Hackergate scandal either, or are the police still investigating it. :pipe:

The big unanswered question in all this is who approached the RFFF committee to put this stupid idea to the vote

It came right out of the blue and I had never heard it mentioned before yet suddenly it was on the table at a meeting

Who exactly was pushing for it in the run up to the meeting?

Who proposed it?

They tried to say it was fan pressure - what fans?

Several RFFF committee members who voted this through are very friendly with the Sons of Struth's financial backer, they are also friends of Craig Houston personally. My personal view is Craig is just a puppet for them, I believe this vote has a much more sinister side in that certain RFFF members could have claimed shotgun on the finds should they themselves have legal fees to pay, or if they wanted the money used for their farcical groups' FO scheme. Big Craig doesn't have the wits to figure out he is just being worked from behind. Maybe that wealthy backer of his could just cough up.

Did i just imagine it or was there not also a rumour that the vote had been taken AFTER Craig Houston had already signed a non disclosure agreement. Were any of the 7 aware of this prior to the vote ?

Yes, they were fully aware that CH had been meeting SE with an agreement in place. As ny post above, CH was just a patsy in this. This is about certain folk wanting their hands on RFFF monies to use as they wish.