So from this position?

KingKirk

How much money and new players do we need to even think about challenging for SPL? I would keep McLeod, Bell, Temps, Wallace and maybe law out of our current first team squad. Today has just made me remember how far we are behind even the Aberdeen's n united's of this world never mind the tims ffs

Ally should walk but he won't of course, and he won't get sacked, at least not until all our off the field issues are sorted, but I don't want that man spending another penny on players.

If it means we can't guarantee promotion next season then so be it, there's no way I want to see that team facing Premiership teams week in week out with Ally at the helm, it would be embarassing.

So let's get the boardroom sorted pronto, then clear out the management team and bring in a proven manager, get the scouting system sorted, THEN, and only then, do I think we should be spending more money on players to do the job for us in the top flight.

raid dundee utd with a couple of million and add to our own squad and we wouldn't be too bad at all

bell

foster mohsni gunning wallace

ciftci gauld armstrong mackay-steven

clarke goodwillie

TBH we need to start thinking about the championship and getting the club back into a stable position before we worry about challenging for the prem. Tons of work to be done in the next 15 months or so and we need to take it one step at a time.

Celtic are no great shakes, and in Lennon have a manager who is a ticking time bomb and will crack if pressure is applied.

However, despite Lennons shortcomings, we are an absolute mile behind Celtic.

which of their best players would fit into our 11?

bell/forster - bell

foster/lustig - draw

jig/van dijk - van dijk

mohsni/ambrose - mohsni

wallace/izzaguire - wallace

aird/forrest - draw

law/johansen - draw

black/brown - black

temps/commons - commons

daly/stokes - draw

clarke/griffiths - clarke

mccoist/lennon - draw right now probably

they are not that far ahead at all and on our best day we could definitely give them a game.

which of their best players would fit into our 11?

bell/forster - bell

foster/lustig - draw

jig/van dijk - van dijk

mohsni/ambrose - mohsni

wallace/izzaguire - wallace

aird/forrest - draw

law/johansen - draw

black/brown - black

temps/commons - commons

daly/stokes - draw

clarke/griffiths - clarke

mccoist/lennon - draw right now probably

they are not that far ahead at all and on our best day we could definitely give them a game.

mate you are almost as deluded as McCoist you can't be serious surely right now only Lee Wallace would have a sniff of making their starting 11 and Lennon v McCoist a draw really??? as much as i hate the cunt he's tactically streets ahead of Ally although a horrible reptile of a man

Foster actually passed the ball through to the RR player to score. I mean WTF? Of course that was just before Moshni fell on his arse and let them run at us.

And just before McCulloch gave RR back the ball - may as well get all the culprits hung

We started the game in a fairly upbeat manner but the longer the game went on the more we struggled. Sadly we were devoid of any ability to change tactics mid-match. Only two people to blame, McCoist and McOwl.

Time for both to be fired and take Durrant with them.

Loyalty is one thing but given the money these three are taking from the club they really are just extracting the piss.