mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‏@irismcculloch

@gers_chick hi in members club where are you ?

Reply Retweet Favorite More

9:33 PM - 6 Apr 2014

Tweet text

‏@gers_chick 17h

@irismcculloch hiya, we were out in the ibrox suite when we got back. Think we will be getting kicked out soon tho so they can close x

Would depend on the song and whether McCoist could carry a tune I would suspect. Nothing wrong with a wee harmony and a wee nip.

There's a bit of a difference between a quiet, reflective nip behind closed doors, and getting up and giving laldy in front of players/wives/girlfriends on the karaoke.

This is part of the problem, the whole best pals mentality, playing for Rangers isn't a laugh with your mates. We need football people in the dugout, not just a bunch of Rangers fans/ex players.

Agree with this poster.

Other managers would have to be held back from the players never mind fucking serenading them

Agree with this poster.

Other managers would have to be held back from the players never mind fucking serenading them

Agree with this poster.

If you were a player, would you have any fear of Ally after a match? I wouldn't. They get to go for drinks on Sunday, day off on Monday, a light jog around Murray Park for the rest of the week, and straight back in the team for the Semi final.

Im not meaning to get touchy apologies if its coming across like that.

Ive never even said if i believe it is mccoist though, simply saying that picture was posted and was up for a number of hours. Its hardly a conclusive photo. None of the other pictures are relevant to us, one was a girl sitting on a seat, looked like she was on a night out, the caption was my up the duff pal. Can't remember what the other picture was. The one that's flying about is the only one relevant to us, the other one just shows she was probably out, not that that matters

No worries mate just thought it came across that way, sorry.

The one about her pregnant mate was what a few folk tweeted to me earlier, didn't know the other pictures in question were in no relation to us.

Does show they were out though, really not happy with how this is looking.

If you were a player, would you have any fear of Ally after a match? I wouldn't. They get to go for drinks on Sunday, day off on Monday, a light jog around Murray Park for the rest of the week, and straight back in the team for the Semi final.

I would love to get into Murray park to see what actually goes on, the players are stealing a wage as are the staff, they all have it too easy

‏@irismcculloch

@gers_chick hi in members club where are you ?

Reply Retweet Favorite More

9:33 PM - 6 Apr 2014

Tweet text

‏@gers_chick 17h

@irismcculloch hiya, we were out in the ibrox suite when we got back. Think we will be getting kicked out soon tho so they can close x

Just had a read through both their twitters from last night.

Cheryl @gers_chick 19h

@irismcculloch would b good to catch up but guess you guys will be going to players lounge. I think it's ibrox suite we have to go to xx