We can send the biggest message out to Ally and the Team

deanzo1690

By not turning up to the last home game of the season and leaving empty spaces everywhere it will show that lot that the way they have played all season regardless of winning the league is not acceptable. It won't damage the club financially as season tickets are already paid for, but it would send out a massive message to the club that our standards have slipped and its not going to be accepted!

I'd happily see ally leave with most of his players because quite clearly it doesn't work.

Did anyone else notice yesterday how early the team went back into the changing room after their 'warm up' ?

Never usually agree with this sort of thing but, the board are not going to sack him offf there own backs because as far as there concerened he's won the league and we're one step away from the SPL.

They are not "Rangers men" they don't know the standards Rangers fans have. the Rangers support are the only people who can decide his future.

No doubt the op will get slagged for this because of who McCoist is. Because he stayed through admin collecting over 400k a year for doing it.

Nothing annoys me more than a "Rangers man" completely fucking things up for us in the future and he and other blind fans can't see it.

Never usually agree with this sort of thing but, the board are not going to sack him offf there own backs because as far as there concerened he's won the league and we're one step away from the SPL.

They are not "Rangers men" they don't know the standards Rangers fans have. the Rangers support are the only people who can decide his future.

No doubt the op will get slagged for this because of who McCoist is. Because he stayed through admin collecting over 400k a year for doing it.

Nothing annoys me more than a "Rangers man" completely fucking things up for us in the future and he and other blind fans can't see it.

So true

By not turning up to the last home game of the season and leaving empty spaces everywhere it will show that lot that the way they have played all season regardless of winning the league is not acceptable. It won't damage the club financially as season tickets are already paid for, but it would send out a massive message to the club that our standards have slipped and its not going to be accepted!

I'd happily see ally leave with most of his players because quite clearly it doesn't work.

Did anyone else notice yesterday how early the team went back into the changing room after their 'warm up' ?

No

true, and then we can all protest outside the front door of ibrox after it and hopefully chase ally and his stooges out of govan for good

Indeed we can, and many of us have in the past.

I hate doing it though, fkn hate that it has come to that. Again.

And what if (massive IF), we beat Dundee United at the weekend?

Indeed we can, and many of us have in the past.

I hate doing it though, fkn hate that it has come to that. Again.

frightening thing is that the last real protest outside ibrox was against a manager that, while having a torrid season domestically, was getting us to the CL last 16 while working with one hand tied behind his back financially

if ally is as bad as he is just now given the financial muscle given to him in these leagues, just think how fucking awful he'd be when there is a team that actually spends a few bob on players