We can send the biggest message out to Ally and the Team

deanzo1690

By not turning up to the last home game of the season and leaving empty spaces everywhere it will show that lot that the way they have played all season regardless of winning the league is not acceptable. It won't damage the club financially as season tickets are already paid for, but it would send out a massive message to the club that our standards have slipped and its not going to be accepted!

I'd happily see ally leave with most of his players because quite clearly it doesn't work.

Did anyone else notice yesterday how early the team went back into the changing room after their 'warm up' ?

Please don't do that. The kids from the rangers soccer schools have a half time pitch demonstration (including my wee guy who rangers daft). Any other home game no probs. Mind you he is a bit nervous about going out in front of 50,000 fans.

That's not the answer either - we still have an unbeaten league record to go for

However a clear message needs sent out

If we get humped on Saturday, wouldn't surprise me if the unbeaten run goes shortly after.

If Rangers don't turn up on Saturday I think the board will know only too well what the support thinks of the three stooges in the dugout.

Although I've wanted a new manager since the end of his first season even I am surprised at how the majority have turned since the final whistle yesterday.

A heavy defeat on Saturday and the players not busting a gut will be the end for him I suspect. A win, draw or reasonable performance and he'll still be here next season unless the fans somehow protest.

No but something needs to happen like a open letter from real supporters groups (not the usual suspects) to Ally and the board saying that we have had enough and whilst Ally will always be the golden striker and the man who helped us through admin, he is not the man to take us into next season. No abuse, no threats of boycotts but a simple statement that lets Ally and the board know just how serious this situation is.

No fuckin way, the support are Rangers at the moment without sounding 'bigger than the club' ! Take that away and you are behaving like the animals who are trying to destroy us. Whilst some within the club and some supporting the club are sickening me to the pit of my stomach I will follow my principals of standing by The Club with my presence at the Stadium.

No fuckin way, the support are Rangers at the moment without sounding 'bigger than the club' ! Take that away and you are behaving like the animals who are trying to destroy us. Whilst some within the club and some supporting the club are sickening me to the pit of my stomach I will follow my principals of standing by The Club with my presence at the Stadium.

Totally agree, why boycott Ibrox whilst funding other clubs the guy has to be on something not Rangers. The supporters are all over the ship at the moment

Thats the point i was trying to make. WHY wait till the last game? Why not boycott the Dundee Utd game?

I stood in the pissing rain since 6am last week to get tickets for this game. The only chance of us getting a freak win is if we all turn up, and give Utd hell.

If we get pumped we can let our feelings be known at the end of the match. More than ever, the team need us backing them to the hilt, even though they don't deserve it.

I stood in the pissing rain since 6am last week to get tickets for this game. The only chance of us getting a freak win is if we all turn up, and give Utd hell.

If we get pumped we can let our feelings be known at the end of the match. More than ever, the team need us backing them to the hilt, even though they don't deserve it.

Agree with you, I cannot understand people can put their views on the manager ahead of backing the team in a cup semi.