Is it worth buying a PS4

simon

Ive told everyone that's asked not to bother. Not yet anyway. Some good titles coming out over the next couple of months but they will still be there in 5/6 months. I only got one cos im back living at my mum and dads and had the money to do so. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise. I play FIFA most of the time and I had that for 360. Dead Rising I played once on released havent played it since. The new battlefield I played once when I got it havent played it since and Forza I play occasionally. I have no attention span for anything other than FIFA these days!

I was thinking of getting one but had a shot of my mates and wasn't overly impressed. Played Assassins Creed, Killzone and Infamous Second Son on his and while the visuals are impressive, I couldn't see any real advancement in gameplay on these titles and for that reason I'll be holding off, still plenty of good games on PS3 that I've yet to play.

If I trade in my ps3 and games and accessories I will get £105 so that will take a big chunk of the price off, I'm going to get one I think.

If you've got the money for it and the games interest you then dont see why not, if you are going to get it anyway may aswell get it now, especially if you are trading in as you wont get that price forever I would imagine. Go for it (tu)

If you've got the money for it and the games interest you then dont see why not, if you are going to get it anyway may aswell get it now, especially if you are trading in as you wont get that price forever I would imagine. Go for it (tu)

Aye. Fuck it, done my tax return and got a good lift so I'm treating myself. Why not? I'll play FIFA mostly, but I'll give other games a go. I liked black flag on ps3 but the frame rate issues kind of spoiled it

Aye. Fuck it, done my tax return and got a good lift so I'm treating myself. Why not? I'll play FIFA mostly, but I'll give other games a go. I liked black flag on ps3 but the frame rate issues kind of spoiled it

FIFA is better on Next Gen so you will enjoy it too. Lots of nice little improvements that make it a hell of a lot better. FIFA 15 could be spectacular! Won't be long til Watch Dogs is out too

I got myself one on Thursday and, after previously playing on a xbox 360, the difference is like chalk and cheese. Like the op I would have waited until later but I had the money just now so I decided to treat myself to a next gen console and i'm impressed with the PS4. For games ,,, ebay is my friend and until the shop price comes down a bit it's where I will be getting most of them. My choice of games are predominantly racing games so i'm looking forward to Drive Club and The Crew but I also like a bit of Battlefield and on ebay it can be had for £20 less than shop price ,,, result.

I got myself one on Thursday and, after previously playing on a xbox 360, the difference is like chalk and cheese. Like the op I would have waited until later but I had the money just now so I decided to treat myself to a next gen console and i'm impressed with the PS4. For games ,,, ebay is my friend and until the shop price comes down a bit it's where I will be getting most of them. My choice of games are predominantly racing games so i'm looking forward to Drive Club and The Crew but I also like a bit of Battlefield and on ebay it can be had for £20 less than shop price ,,, result.

If you like racing games keep an eye on ProjectCars