McCoist Moves Upstairs at Ibrox

WadeWilson

GTF with that pic, why are admin not bannin this cunt FFS?? Even the club complained about the mhedias use of that image and your allowing posters to use it? SORT IT OUT FOR FUCK SAKE!! Is this what we've become? That a a man who tried and failed is being hounded to despicable lengths of portrayal? At least he fucking tried and stood by us at the times when most would walk.

Ban that cunt or delete my account if that shit is allowed to stand

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GTF with that pic, why are admin not bannin this cunt FFS?? Even the club complained about the mhedias use of that image and your allowing posters to use it? SORT IT OUT FOR FUCK SAKE!! Is this what we've become? That a a man who tried and failed is being hounded to despicable lengths of portrayal? At least he fucking tried and stood by us at the times when most would walk.

Ban that cunt or delete my account if that shit is allowed to stand

Now THAT's more like it...! (tu)

Good... A few decent folk have finally entered the thread. Nice to see we still have some fans with standards.

At last... Nearly every fucking RM rent-a-quote that were spitting blood at this image a year ago have been in this thread (I saw your names at the bottom) and not one of them have given two fucks about the image now. Fucking hypocrites of the highest order.

Is it really that bad, that no-one will stand up for McCoist the man??!?

Now THAT's more like it...! (tu)

Agreed. Absolute disgrace. Is there no moderators looking at this. Look at the abuse SOS took Lets get our own house in order. It's shocking this abuse of a Rangers manager from our so called own.

You see the amount of guests suckered into this thread?

That's what it's been like all week... As thread after thread on the same subjects were thrown into the public domain for our enemies to slaver over and get hot and bothered by our turmoil yet again. Laughing at us. Our in-fighting, our squabbling, our lack of fight. Our lack of class.

Wanks like this should have been banned ages ago

Oh, no you don't. Too late the hero, mate.

You had your chance. (tu) Did you have to wait for a bandwagon to come along, aye?

You have been in this thread all along, so I add you to the shit-list filed under 'hypocrisy.'

Good... A few decent folk have finally entered the thread. Nice to see we still have some fans with standards.

At last... Nearly every fucking RM rent-a-quote that were spitting blood at this image a year ago have been in this thread (I saw your names at the bottom) and not one of them have given two fucks about the image now. Fucking hypocrites of the highest order.

Is it really that bad, that no-one will stand up for McCoist the man??!?

rangersmedia-1397075389-U66362.gif

Oh, no you don't. Too late the hero, mate.

You had your chance. (tu) Did you have to wait for a bandwagon to come along, aye?

You have been in this thread all along, so I add you to the shit-list filed under 'hypocrisy.'

I have no idea what you're on about, I've wanted you banned for as long as I remember