Ian Black: 10k a week

JamieG54

Your post basically confirms the bonuses we would pay to the majority of first team players. So it would come to around 10k. Promotion clause for Black for each league we move up to as well on top of standard bonuses.

If you wanna argue over figures fine but my point is paying a player like Black a wage this high is a joke to our club.

If you disagree with the figure, are you saying Black is what...2k, 6k?, 8k? All would be a disgrace imo.

Jamie, I don't doubt for a second that players are on a good wage....my point is about posters who 'guestimate' what those wages are.....without any proof. For that reason I wouldn't guess at 2,3,5,10,15k a week.....I simply don't know. But you, and others, spout figures as FACT....and they are not fact.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't for a minute believe any of the figures quoted are based on anything other than rumour or hearsay but I would like to see Rangers publish salaries in the same way they do in American sports.

......and let every other team know just how much they need to spend to get one of our players....hardly.

Do you see companies revealing the salaries of their top employees?

Nope, jig 13k and black 6.5k still big wages though!

Almost 1 million a year for 2 players, in the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Oh, I forgot, we are not an ordinary club so that is alright.

What ever happened to the idea of a new start and an opportunity to rebuild?

Disgusting!

I don't for a minute believe any of the figures quoted are based on anything other than rumour or hearsay but I would like to see Rangers publish salaries in the same way they do in American sports.

As people widely quote the £6m - £7m wage bill (unchallenged), there are only so many people it can be spread around - it's not rocket science to work out who the higher earners may be & what their proportion will be.

When sandaza disclosed his wages.7,5 grand a week.he was on the same as black.so that means blacks wages go up to

10grand a week next season! For a 3rd rate no mark ,well done ally great signing :ph34r:

Isn't Shiels in the same bracket?

How the fuck do you know?

Ok, not the nicest question I've been asked but anyway

If I'm honest I was told probably in this forum that jig had agreed a pay review to go down to 13k

What I definitely can confirm is that black is on 6.5k basic - don't know about the bonuses

That's a very reliable source - the sane one who has told me Ahmed is firing aggressive emails to all and sundry inside ibrox at the moment.

He fucking walked about that park on Sunday as if he was Zidane. Another who does not appreciate being a Rangers player. These players and Mccoist himself think they are doing us a favour being here.

Black isn't Rangers class in any sense of the word. Would be delighted if we managed to get rid of him at the end of the season, can't see it though! McCulloch has been a good servant to the club, however, he is now on a downward spiral and the club can't afford his wages.