Ally responds to critics calling for him to leave

take the rod oot yer arse FFS.

Some do need to get a grip. A laugh is one thing. But ive seen Ally called a cunt, wanker, clown all sorts over the past few weeks. Ive heard people try to say hes trying to bankrupt the club. Ive heard this from so-called Rangers fans. Criticism and a joke is one thing, like the video posted. But some are turning it into abuse and utter disrespect.

Some do need to get a grip. A laugh is one thing. But ive seen Ally called a cunt, wanker, clown all sorts over the past few weeks. Ive heard people try to say hes trying to bankrupt the club. Ive heard this from so-called Rangers fans. Criticism and a joke is one thing, like the video posted. But some are turning it into abuse and utter disrespect.

Calling him a cunt and a wanker isn't acceptable, however, I'd say asking for your huge overinflated salary to be hidden from the fans, lying to the fans constantly and then giving it laldy on the karaoke hours after one of the most embarrassing results and performances in the history of our club isn't exactly what I'd call 'respectful' either. Respect is a two way street, and Ally has lost mine at the moment.

Report every single one of them mate.

Calling him a cunt and a wanker isn't acceptable, however, I'd say asking for your huge overinflated salary to be hidden from the fans

Everyone has a right to have private details like salary etc, private. We can argue all day long his worth, but he has a right to privacy.

lying to the fans constantly

Say wut?

and then giving it laldy on the karaoke hours after one of the most embarrassing results and performances in the history of our club isn't exactly what I'd call 'respectful' either. Respect is a two way street, and Ally has lost mine at the moment.

It's happened for years, not just on McCoist's watch. But people like to use it as a stick to beat McCoist with.

That is disgusting and he should always remain a hero of ours and never disrespected to that level.

However as a manager he is less than impressive. Maybe a few people are posting after a few bevvies too many, anyone hearing me on Rangers chat knows what I am like after a shandy :D

PS: just an after thought though, how will the feeling be of another two years of the same tactics and player buying? Something has to change

It's happened for years, not just on McCoist's watch. But people like to use it as a stick to beat McCoist with.

I don't think 'it's happened before' is an acceptable excuse. Football has moved on from 'play together, drink together'. It is now focussed on sport science and recovery - however Ally seems to think he's still in the 90s with the 9 in a row gang.

The enemies have pencilled a few days off as it would appear since Sunday we have made them temporary redundant. Why fill their mouths with the abuse that we are giving a serving Manager. Yes we can critisises, that's what a democracy is about, yes we can all lift our head from our Fantasy Football team Managment experience and proclaim what should be done by whom and when. Yes we can inpatient business financial ad strategic advise that Richard Branson would swoon over but we should not be levelling the abuse that has been dished out. I've seen disgraceful photos off Ally falling through window, that poster should be ashamed of themselves. I've read idiotic posts about contracts to encourage he walks away I've read extremely derogatory word uses about him that I would not repeat.

Shame on everyone that abuses him as a person. Yes comment on how you believe the issues as you see them can be rectified but to abuse the serving mangers has been given is quite shamefull from fans

The enemies have pencilled a few days off as it would appear since Sunday we have made them temporary redundant. Why fill their mouths with the abuse that we are giving a serving Manager. Yes we can critisises, that's what a democracy is about, yes we can all lift our head from our Fantasy Football team Managment experience and proclaim what should be done by whom and when. Yes we can inpatient business financial ad strategic advise that Richard Branson would swoon over but we should not be levelling the abuse that has been dished out. I've seen disgraceful photos off Ally falling through window, that poster should be ashamed of themselves. I've read idiotic posts about contracts to encourage he walks away I've read extremely derogatory word uses about him that I would not repeat.

Shame on everyone that abuses him as a person. Yes comment on how you believe the issues as you see them can be rectified but to abuse the serving mangers has been given is quite shamefull from fans

Ally disrespects the fans just as much IMO.

McCoist has fuck all respect for the fans and the club and his latest pish about him being here for the long haul confirms it

He's a selfish wank

Don't care what anyone says

This coming from a "so called Rangers fan"