7th minute applause for Hillsborough.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure i read on here Liverpool fans done something similar in mark of respect for the Ibrox disaster not long ago?

It was Gers fans who made the banner that I posted... I am sure Liverpool did something similar.

It seems that the youngest soul from the 66 was also from Liverpool.

To be honest; I'd hope we'd even do something if there was ever a disaster at Parkdead. As much as you hate someone for supporting a certain team or whatever, no one deserves to go to a football match, and not come home. It's just not right.

This is a sport we all love, fellow supporters of the game dying in a disaster is something that shouldn't be joked about, not pointing any fingers.... King Jela.

Like have a party?

It was Gers fans who made the banner that I posted... I am sure Liverpool did something similar.

It seems that the youngest soul from the 66 was also from Liverpool.

Seen that banner being passed around before, it's a superb tribute.

Sure they had an applause, ill search about.

*edit:

Found it, applause on the 66th minute.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=244941

rangersmedia-1357179787-U2627.jpg

The whole thing almost feels like a publicity stunt. Why in the previous 24 years has it not been done like this?

Because the families have waited all those years for vindication, the police mis-handled the full disaster and tried to blame the victims. After years of waiting they just got an admission so it is very raw at the moment. Do ye not watch the news?

Because the families have waited all those years for vindication, the police mis-handled the full disaster and tried to blame the victims. After years of waiting they just got an admission so it is very raw at the moment. Do ye not watch the news?

So what does any of that have to do with games kicking off 7 minutes late? They got an admission in September 2012. This is the second anniversary since then.