Will you renew/buy a ST if McCoist is in charge next season?

Will you renew/buy a ST with McCoist as manager?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket with Ally McCoist as manager?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Unsure.
    • No, but will attend Ibrox on a game-by-game basis by purchasing paper tickets.

Done a poll yesterday on renewals but didn't include McCoist in charge as a potential refusal for not renewing/buying a ST.

Personally, I don't I will be renewing. The entire club, from the boardroom to the management and playing staff is an utter disgrace. Massive changes needed everywhere. I'm seriously considering attending Ibrox on a game-by-game basis.

My mind is open to persuasion, as it always is with regards to Rangers.

Sounds like you'd be better off supporting another team.

You don't like this one.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll renew because I think it's a shite reason not to renew and because not renewing at this point in the clubs problems is suicidal.

I'll renew because I think it's a shite reason not to renew and because not renewing at this point in the clubs problems is suicidal.

This.

Renew as it's the clubs lifeblood, if you don't like the managerial choice then you don't have to attend and show your anger that way.

Club needs the ST money though.

I heard a good analagy once about being a football supporter.

"when your friends an family are in good health you don't usually go and visit or support them as much as you should but, when they are in poor health that is when they need your support more than ever and when you should support them the most" a bit like a football club.

Why not protest instead of withholding vital funds? I appreciate people are entitled to spend their money how they like but there are others ways of applying pressure.

Exactly what I was going to post.

This is what I was afraid of. Every time something happens at Rangers, whether real or spun, folk will start fucking about with ST money.

They need to understand you are saying you would rather the club died than not do what you want.

Those cretins who don't believe it can happen better wake up.

Dave King might, if we are lucky, buy up some bits and put something up that resembles Rangers but it will not be the same club this time round.

The haters won't miss a second time.

If you don't like something make a banner, write to the club, chant about it, anything you like, but please don't put our club at risk.

This hanging over it is almost as bad commercial wise as the BTC.

I have already renewed my ticket, but i am just off the phone to Rangers to cancell, Ally is the worst manager ever for Rangers and untill he leaves i will not go back. Last night after tell everyone he would give youths a chance he dropes the only youth player who started on sat . Ally please go and go now you and you alone are killing Rangers , you say you love Rangers prove it by telling everyone you are leaving at the end of this season.

I have already renewed my ticket, but i am just off the phone to Rangers to cancell, Ally is the worst manager ever for Rangers and untill he leaves i will not go back. Last night after tell everyone he would give youths a chance he dropes the only youth player who started on sat . Ally please go and go now you and you alone are killing Rangers , you say you love Rangers prove it by telling everyone you are leaving at the end of this season.

Yeah. When anyone doesn't like the manager they should stop renewing. Blackmail the club to get their way. Especially when we really need the cash and are on the brink of severe financial trouble. If this attitude becomes the norm it could be catastrophic for the club. It's not worth the risk. Especially when it might put the Board in an impossible situation - if McCoist has a rolling contract they may not have the money to pay him off in which case they're fucked if they sack him and fucked if they don't.

I think you should find another way to show how you feel about McCoist.

Agree with you mate but had tears in my eyes watcing the pish poor players Ally has brought to our club last night, i know we are in trouble financily but i have to send in an email to cancel my ticket and give my reasons which are Ally and his backroom staff who i feel are taking our great club backwards with their tactics and kid on fitness training. Its easy supporting Rangers all week to the game starts then total frustrating watching the pish served up to our great support.

Agree with you mate but had tears in my eyes watcing the pish poor players Ally has brought to our club last night, i know we are in trouble financily but i have to send in an email to cancel my ticket and give my reasons which are Ally and his backroom staff who i feel are taking our great club backwards with their tactics and kid on fitness training. Its easy supporting Rangers all week to the game starts then total frustrating watching the pish served up to our great support.

I understand the frustration. However some things are more important right now than getting rid of McCoist. Nobody said the last 2 years was going to be easy. I'm sure you don't expect supporting Rangers to be easy all of the time. Broad or narrow, my man, broad or narrow. I'd rather have some tough times than no Rangers at all. I'll support through thick or thin. A bad team or a bad manager is not a good enough reason for me to stop doing that. It sounds like only loving Rangers if we are good.

I'll say it again. If Rangers can't afford the £390,000 (or thereabouts) to pay McCoist off, where does that leave them if fans are not renewing because of that. Fucked, that's where. Between the devil and the deep blue sea, that's where. Administration, that's where.

Agree again mate been going to Ibrox since the sixties , but if McCoist does love us as much as he said surely he will walk without a payoff , just like le guen, he must know or at least know that he is taken us back the way with his non tactics.

Agree again mate been going to Ibrox since the sixties , but if McCoist does love us as much as he said surely he will walk without a payoff , just like le guen, he must know or at least know that he is taken us back the way with his non tactics.

I would hope so, my man, but who knows.

I won't be renewing as wife is pregnant with our first child and can't afford to pay for matches we won't be able to attend.

We will have to go pay as you go for at least a season. If money wasn't an object I'd have happily renewed. It's Rangers FC I support; not a manager and certainly not a boardroom full of fat middle aged men.

I don't get seson tickets anyway as I can only manage about 6 games a season MAX due to work/family comitments. but I'll get when I can, I won't be buying any merchandise unless its better quality than last year, I usually buy 4 full strips for family, etc plus extras, this season a bought NONE. An absolute PISSTAKE by puma and the club if they think we will spend nearly £70 on a kids strip of such poor quality, in fact it's actually disgusting.

After united game said no but was never going to turn my back on club. Need a change but don't thing it's going to happen. Fan who are calling for Ally to go are the one's who have made him unsackable. Board think they might need him to push st sales. watp