Ally,Ally Shut Yer Mooth

ps95v7

How can you square up your support for the manager with accusing another Bear of having a 'low level of ambition for our club'?

Most on here would accuse you of the same!

I question if someone who seems to hate everything about Rangers can be called a supporter - certainly no supporter I know would call our manager 'that bastard' for any reason

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I question if someone who seems to hate everything about Rangers can be called a supporter - certainly no supporter I know would call our manager 'that bastard' for any reason

I don't hate everything about Rangers - that's a lie

In terms of supporting Rangers I have done a lot in my 20 years of following the team everywhere - you acknowledged it yourself to your credit a while ago when there was a thread about the grounds you've been to following Rangers

I do however hate McCoist and sections of our support over the past few years - I'll happily admit it - why? Because I'm an honest guy for all my faults

I think that's another point entirely.

You don't have to insult your intelligence by asking that mate it's so easy

What about

Hearts will be happy with that - that's their business. I'm here to talk about Rangers

So simple and took me less than half a second

Fair point. He could have said this and perhaps it would have been better to have done so, bearing in mind the anger of many fans towards them. All I would say is, remember at the time he said 'well remember who kicked us' etc, etc he was angry. That anger may have subsided quite a bit. I know I'm less angry about Hearts. I wanted them and the rest to suffer back then but I don't really care about them any more. They're not important enough. What McCoist said about them doesn't bother me.

Fair point. He could have said this and perhaps it would have been better to have done so, bearing in mind the anger of many fans towards them. All I would say is, remember at the time he said 'well remember who kicked us' etc, etc he was angry. That anger may have subsided quite a bit. I know I'm less angry about Hearts. I wanted them and the rest to suffer back then but I don't really care about them any more. They're not important enough. What McCoist said about them doesn't bother me.

Perfectly reasonable post (tu) cheers