Ally,Ally Shut Yer Mooth

ps95v7

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was getting at saying that using the 'If' argument is stupid. Yeah he MAY lose next week, but then he MIGHT win the treble next season. Viewpoints will always change depending on what may or may not happen.

Exactly so your viewpoint has stayed the same, you admitted he's no good but your now making up hypothetical trebles and shit to Quosh criticisms of him as a manager??

I think you said yourself pretty much the Ramsdens final was just a failure too far, coupled with the karaoke stuff people will naturally still be hurting.

Like i said, i don't think he's the man to take us forward. I'm still annoyed.

Doesn't mean some fans have to go on a witch hunt against a club legend either.

It is the worst Rangers team ever - McCoist does fuck all to make it better

The very fact your saying the Ramsdens doesnt matter and is a chippy/ned cup kinda sounds desperate as fuck in your defence of the dud and invalidates anything else you want to say to me - how can you call yourself a Rangers fan if you don't want to take pride in winning a winnable trophy is beyond me - but speaks volumes that your so desperate to defend the indefensible in that dud that your losing track of what Rangers is about

Says it all

Ramsden Cup means nothing... If we won it we'd be getting slagged forever off of dirty tims. Lets get back where we belong first and foremost and then lets see what weve got.

Ramsden Cup means nothing... If we won it we'd be getting slagged forever off of dirty tims. Lets get back where we belong first and foremost and then lets see what weve got.

Were getting slagged 100 times more for not winning it

Like i said, i don't think he's the man to take us forward. I'm still annoyed.

Doesn't mean some fans have to go on a witch hunt against a club legend either.

I disagree that it's a witch hunt. I'm sorry mate but he's the one who said when we were in admin that we'd not forget all those that kicked us when we were down, yet nothing he's said on Hearts, Dundee Utd, Turnbull Hutton etc has backed that up.

I disagree that it's a witch hunt. I'm sorry mate but he's the one who said when we were in admin that we'd not forget all those that kicked us when we were down, yet nothing he's said on Hearts, Dundee Utd, Turnbull Hutton etc has backed that up.

Possibly because actions speak louder than words? Lets be fair, it's easy for us to say this but as a manager, he can't exactly come out with "nah im gutted hearts never died" can he?

Possibly because actions speak louder than words? Lets be fair, it's easy for us to say this but as a manager, he can't exactly come out with "nah im gutted hearts never died" can he?

He doesn't have to

That's a massive myth and the same thing everyone says when trying to defend him

Of course not but he could be diplomatic and say that he's there to answer questions about Rangers etc when asked, I just don't see the need to go full scale the other way.

What does he say then without getting slaughtered either way?

You don't have to insult your intelligence by asking that mate it's so easy

What about

Hearts will be happy with that - that's their business. I'm here to talk about Rangers

So simple and took me less than half a second

If you look at how Scottish football suffers from Rangers not being in the top tier you also have to accept that Rangers need those clubs too: maybe not so much but as a business we should be playing Hearts and Aberdeen, Hibs and that other lot. We are a business and a football club. For too long we were not acting as a business and look where that took us!

If I were the manager I'd be diplomatic and ride the media wave. If you go on a rant as Rangers manager and make a fool of yourself you tarnish 141 years of sporting history. Leave acting like neds to the filth from the east end. Hearts will get their comeuppance when we meet them on the pitch.

Agreed

You don't have to insult your intelligence by asking that mate it's so easy

What about

Hearts will be happy with that - that's their business. I'm here to talk about Rangers

So simple and took me less than half a second

Spot on mate "here to talk about Rangers"

It's not just a different opinion though .... this is him gushing over Hearts about 5 times now, Dunfermline multiple times, Raith Rovers and Turnball Hutton, Dundee United in light of Thomsons latest attacks after the cup draw and the tarriers loads

It's not just a one off different opinion it's a massive common denominator in one man treating the fans like shite coming out with this pish consistently - and what's worse are the dense ones patting him on the back for it

Not everyone stoops to your low level of ambition for our club, some of us don't want to play in the gutter where fans such as yourself call OUR manager 'that bastard' and you think that's what sportsmanship is about - there is only one way to get revenge and that is to win the top league - the rest is just vented frustration and there is no need for our manager to sink to those levels

He's been asked about Hearts so he's hardly going to come out in public and say ''Yeah I wanted them liquidated''

I'm sure Ally has other feelings behind closed doors

Why doesn't he just say I'm here to discuss MY team and that hertz are not our concern?

P.S. fuck them all!

Not everyone stoops to your low level of ambition for our club, some of us don't want to play in the gutter where fans such as yourself call OUR manager 'that bastard' and you think that's what sportsmanship is about - there is only one way to get revenge and that is to win the top league - the rest is just vented frustration and there is no need for our manager to sink to those levels

How can you square up your support for the manager with accusing another Bear of having a 'low level of ambition for our club'?

Most on here would accuse you of the same!

Amazing you accuse me of lacking ambition ironic really that you're one of the few that is happy with this shit - ambition by fuck? :lol: