The Jimmy Bell rumour

Carsons Dog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy is a positive pauper compared to the 10 grand a week paid to the girls in the ticket office.

They are the real powerhouse at Ibrox. So powerful in fact, this has never been leaked.

Who controls the cash controls the club, think about it.

Where do you think the rumours about wallace bonus and jimmys wages come from ? Fiendish deflection.

Watch out for the blue muffia.

Hang on somebody's at the do...............

I guess the real question here is that......given this is an unconfirmed rumour, surely the UOF should be all over it and speaking with the Evening Times and Daily Record to ask for transparency.

Or i meringue ?

They are falling over themselves to deflect this

I assume we had an intensive interview process before his son was employed at £60k a year? :matron:

I assume the £120k a year would not include his Rangers branded clothing and pies? Rangers should be paying our kitman more than every other team in the league. This is Rangers after all! We have standards! (tu)

I assume we had an intensive interview process before his son was employed at £60k a year? :matron:

I assume the £120k a year would not include his Rangers branded clothing and pies? Rangers should be paying our kitman more than every other team in the league. This is Rangers after all! We have standards! (tu)

Should we be paying a kit man more than any managers in Scottish football apart from Alistair and tlb ?

Profligacy everywhere at our club. Everywhere.

Root and branch review of everything was what was needed. Pretty sure the kitman's wages won't be in this much-heralded review. They should be.

No disrespect to the guy but I know cleaners and laundry workers who bust a gut for minimum wage...but wait... as Ally said before, we must pay top dollar for everything to keep up standards.

We need old-fashioned, presbyterian bean-counters in charge the purse strings.

The first question asked each morning should be ARE WE GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY in every area of our BUSINESS?