How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many were jungles? Diddy club fans at the madam? As you are admin on here, it would be unfair to ask you to comment on the numbers from RM's moron community who also voted.

RM poll voodoo might suit the hard of thinking - it doesn't wash with me.

Fair enough mate. I just remember it being one of the most voted on polls on RM. And also close to the most unanimous.

On a lighter note;

Ok lads dont worry My mother has come out of her retirement after she stop going to Ibrox about 22 years ago. She said she going to have a word with Ally as she fed up I quote " watching this pish on the telly over the the last 2 season, he doesnt seem up for the task to manage this great institution" Anyway thanks to rangers Media I have two tickets for the bar72, so I may need a few beers to hold her back or take ringside seats not sure how this will go but it could be messy lol

What's everyone's thoughts?

Unbeaten in the league. 101 points so far.

I still want him gone. Sad no youth came on today.

Next years going to be tough for us.

A utter pathetic manager, you or I could win that league with the resources given to him, he has built nothing, that team will be ripped apart before next season and the season after.

The lack of youth should be a sacking offence alone , the tactics, the entertainment, the style and treating us like idiots by holding on for bonuses to compensate for his wage drop

I've always supporter our manager, but there are times when he's stood there on the touch line and looked like he's no idea what's going on around him. Sometimes I think that's true with his subs. He'll probably be here next year, but after that, he should go.

I've been told by people who have met him at Ibrox that he is both real and a Rangers supporter.

:ohmy:

I can confirm i am both real, a Rangers supporter of long standing and 26 years with a season ticket and already renewed for 27! And yes I think Ally is the man to take us forward!

We have a lot of problems within the club, but I have now come to believe Ally is the single biggest problem of them all. His removal could be the biggest single change possible. He need to engineer a move away from his post at the end of the season before people openly turn on him in the ground.

whilst playing shite unattractive football against part time players and being knocked out of every cup competition he has ever entered - yes I think so

There is a certain manager whose cup record is as bad being linked with the top jobs in the EPL