How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ally gets at least a draw next week at Dunfermline, I can definitely see some top European clubs looking to poach him e.g Porto who have lost out on the title this year. Ajax may also look to Ally for his youth system and vision....another fine example today was Cribari coming on for some game experience.

We have a lot of problems within the club, but I have now come to believe Ally is the single biggest problem of them all. His removal could be the biggest single change possible. He need to engineer a move away from his post at the end of the season before people openly turn on him in the ground.

You come to believe that all you like, but it is demonstrably and utterly wrong. Bigger than our lack of credit, season ticket sale turmoil, lack of scouting, funding gap and ongoing corporate instability. But you carry on thinking he is the biggest problem for having everyone back at corners if you like.

Classy touch giving big Cribari his Ibrox swan song, handled everything today with dignity and respect, always praises the supporters whenever he speaks, will no doubt be looking forward to his time away from the madness that surrounds him, Cant see any reason not to support him next season. :thumbup:

Classy touch giving big Cribari his Ibrox swan song, handled everything today with dignity and respect, always praises the supporters whenever he speaks, will no doubt be looking forward to his time away from the madness that surrounds him, Cant see any reason not to support him next season. :thumbup:

When did you sign up to RM Cribari?

When did you sign up to RM Cribari?

Just thought it was nice touch, thats a guy the came to the Scottish third division from seria A, might not have turned out well for him, did not settle too well, but still played his part, thats the kind of stuff that players who played for Rangers remember for years, we might forget him quickly but I doubt he will ever forget playing for Rangers (tu)

You come to believe that all you like, but it is demonstrably and utterly wrong. Bigger than our lack of credit, season ticket sale turmoil, lack of scouting, funding gap and ongoing corporate instability. But you carry on thinking he is the biggest problem for having everyone back at corners if you like.

5000 more at matches would have negated the need for the £1.5m loan and so reduced a lot of the panic and the funding gap.

So playing football which would attract fans isn't a better option than guys doing just enough for half a season & driving fans away?

I'd have struggled to make that one up!

Well for the 27th but I hope im around for another 27 - that will take me to 81 to snd 54 years a season ticket holder with Ally being the manager for 10 of them

McCoist couldn't even manage a team to 10 consecutive passes never mind 10 titles...

Edit: That was for D&D in the post below...

One more game to go then he can go on Holiday. Dunfermline game intrigues me its going to be the first time this season we play a team that like us has nothing to play for.

McCoist couldn't even manage a team to 10 consecutive passes never mind 10 titles...

Edit: That was for D&D in the post below...

We both know that isn't true. We often make 10 or more consecutive passes in a game and often dominate possession. 2 titles and counting...

We both know that isn't true. We often make 10 or more consecutive passes in a game and often dominate possession. 2 titles and counting...

If you're alluding to the square & backward variety, I really wouldn't have bothered staying up til this hour, to pull him up over that!

Thats the one.........From the club that anyone off the street could win the SPL with at the moment

Grates to say it, but he has actually won a couple of cups.

Tin hat firmly in place, but don't let the truth, etc..,,

If you're alluding to the square & backward variety, I really wouldn't have bothered staying up til this hour, to pull him up over that!

I wasn't aware you were categorising passes In terms of direction. Are there sub divisions for weight of pass and what foot they were made with. Just so I know exactly what to count in future.

Think we are a bit too harsh on Ally sometimes!

I agree

when you look at the big picture and take into account all the off pitch calamities and on-going messiness in the boardroom, I think Ally has done as good as can be expected given the circumstances.

although i never liked how he had everybody back at corners and some times i dont know why he waited so long to bring on subs :pipe: