*** The Official Rangers Ladies 2014 thread

govanblue

RangersMedia Sponsors' Fund is proud to announce our continued sponsorship of Natalie Ross for the new season.

Although Rangers Ladies didn’t win the league last season, they came close, and put up a good fight – so much so that Natalie and Megan Sneddon were two of the four nominees for SWF Players’ Player of the Year (Megan won it!).

This season, they’ve got off to a flying start, with 4 wins over c*lt*c, Hibs, Hutchison Vale and Buchan, and a draw against Spartans, and are currently sitting clear second in the League, 2 points behind their arch-rivals, Glasgow City.

We would encourage all members to consider popping along to one of the Ladies’ home games and lending a bit of support to the Girls in Blue (there’s one home game in May and two in June)

The home games are played in Springburn (Petershill Park, Springburn Road – click here for directions, bus numbers etc.) and admission is only £4 for Adults, £2 for OAPs/Concessions and FREE for under 16s (when accompanied with an adult).

But even better – as Sponsors, RangersMedia receive 2 free season tickets for all home games (tu) – and this year we want to get as much use out of them as possible!

So if you fancy a free day out for yourself, or up to a family of four, then just PM govanblue, and he will tell you the “magic word” to grant you free access. If you want, you can even review the game for us. (tu)

BmOi2gJIgAAuZP8.jpg

Rangers Ladies 2014 League Fixtures:

Sun 16/03 - A - Hutchison Vale – Win: 3-1

Sun 23/03 - H – Spartans- Draw: 0-0

Sun 30/03 – H – C*ltic – Win: 2-1

Sun 20/04 – A – Buchan – Win: 10-0

Sun 27/04 – H - Hibs - Win: 3-0

Sun 04/05 – A - Queen's Park. 15:00

Sun 18/05 – H – Hamilton. 12:00

Sun 25/05 – A - Glasgow City. 14:00

Sun 01/06 – H - Forfar Farmington. 12:00

Sun 08/06 – A - Inverness City. 14:00

Sun 29/06 – H – Aberdeen. 12:00

27/07 to 12/02 – Remaining League fixtures not yet announced.

Rangers Ladies Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/RFC_Ladies

Natalie Ross’ club page:

http://www.rangers.c...16-natalie-ross

Fixtures and results (club site)

http://www.rangers.c...ixtures-results

Official SFA SWFL Site:

http://www.scottishf...l.cfm?page=1393

Official SFA SWPL Results and Fixtures:

http://www.scottishf...F3F&displayID=3

So did that wee trollop Amie actually call us arseholes during the walk to Hampden and she celebrated they cunts winning the league

And she still gets to pull on the sacred Gers top? Get her to fuck!

Amie McGill is no longer a Rangers Lady (not that she ever was!). (tu)

She is however, still a stinky wee hoachin boot (allegedly).

During my research, I have also discovered that Natalie Ross is one of only 3 Rangers Ladies who doesn't have twitter. (tu)

She seen the light ---Red, White & Blue --- got herself out of there and is doing exceptionally well by all accounts, give this smart girl credit and proudly sponsor her again :21:

Natalie has started in all 5 games this season, and scored a couple of goals so far. She seems to be an integral part of the team.

It looks like our new striker Suzanne Mulvey could be pretty good too. She's got 5 so far. (tu)

Amie McGill is no longer a Rangers Lady. (tu)

She is however, still a stinky wee hoachin boot (allegedly).

During my research, I have also discovered that Natalie Ross is one of only 3 Rangers Ladies who doesn't have twitter. (tu)

Just went on what i presume is 'her' twitter. One question. Why was Amie playing for the ladies team? :) Bit of mix up there i think.

Just went on what i presume is 'her' twitter. One question. Why was Amie playing for the ladies team? :) Bit of mix up there i think.

When you look back over all her tweets since the dawn of time, she has never changed from being not only mhanky, but fanatically (dare I say rabidly?) and obsessively so.

So the club made a mistake by signing her, not because of who she supports, but because of how she supports them.

Fortunately, our Sponsorship application appears to have highlighted that serious issue, and it has now been rectified. (tu)

Edit: And hopefully the club now do a more thorough tweet-check before they sign any new players (tu)

• 3 weeks later...

I've now received our Rangers Ladies Season Tickets. (tu)

We have two adult passes for all home games (Petershill Park, Anniesland)

Kids go free, so this is obviously an excellent option for a good value (free!) fun day out for 2 adults and the kids for any RM members who want to take advantage of it.

The next game is on Sunday 12 noon (v Hamilton) - should be a lovely sunny day!

So if you would like to take advantage of this, just PM me, and I'll inform the Ladies that your party are coming. (tu)

Oh and on the footballing side of things - a comfortable 4-1 Away win against Queen's Park last week means that the Ladies maintain their clear 2nd place, 2 points behind Glasgow City. (tu)

P6 W5 D1 L0 F22 A3 (tu)

Petershill Park:

BmOi2gJIgAAuZP8.jpg

Natalie Ross (Sponsored by us)...

92c17923af0fe915fbb205b0e8b3cb7b_XL.jpg

Are you Bored? Lonely? Suffering from withdrawal symptoms? Weekend no-Blues blues?

Then why not pop along and see the Rangers? :21:

Rangers Ladies take on Hamilton at home (Petershill Park, Springburn) at 12pm today (Sunday 18th May).

With 22 goals scored and only 3 conceded in their 6 games so far, they're certainly giving value for money, and would appreciate your support.

BmOi2gJIgAAuZP8.jpg

RangersMedia have some free tickets for today's game, so if you and your family would like to pop along, just PM me. (tu)

Rangers Ladies' excellent form continues with a 2-0 win over Hamilton Accies.

I was at the game, and honestly, it was far more enjoyable than most of the recent Rangers' games I've been to. <cr>

And you'll be glad to know that reports of Natalie Ross being a pretty good player were spot on. She's not only a lively and tenacious midfielder, but also very creative and quick-witted.

P7 W6 D1 L0 F24 A3

But the BIG test comes on Sunday (2pm), when they take on the unbeaten, (and seemingly unbeatable) Glasgow City in a top of the table clash.

So I suppose that if ever a large support would be useful, it will probably be then. (tu)

Glasgow City v Rangers Ladies - 2pm, Sunday 25th May, Petershill Park, Springburn. Admission - £2, kids go free.

Yesterday's Official Match Report:

http://www.rangers.c...es-2-0-hamilton

Oh, and here's our logo in the match programme...

Rangers_Ladies_programme_zpsb45aa0d7.jpg

(it's £50 to sponsor a Rangers Ladies Youth Player, if anyone's interested.)

went along on sunday for the glasgow city v rangers match, i have to say it was a bit more enjoyable than most of our first team performances this season only down side was the scoreline 3-2 defeat, the quality of some of the goals was outstanding from both sides to be fair will certainly be heading back again with my daughter. will keep you posted