Get Sherwood?

JamieG54

So we dont employ someone cos his name has ''Tim'' in it? Were you one of the fans kicking the tv when Peralta crossed himself? Amoruso was catholic. Daly is from ROI. If they are good enough ill take them.

:P ……Fuckin Lighten up ya Fanny!……………..Why would I kick a TV when Peralta crossed himself…..I GO to the games not watch them on Telly!!…………. I don't give a shit what religion our players are………………………...And finally,…….Daly is Good?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P ……Fuckin Lighten up ya Fanny!……………..Why would I kick a TV when Peralta crossed himself…..I GO to the games not watch them on Telly!!…………. I don't give a shit what religion our players are………………………...And finally,…….Daly is Good?

Im glad one person offered some humour. Fuck having half the people on here as your mates you'd be slitting your wrists with the depression.

My suggestion was genuine. Really trying to understand why people wouldnt take him. Have you seen some of the results and performances? Beating Stoke away last week, also Man Utd. Got beat by Arsenal 1-0 an early goal but outplayed them the whole match.

Its not as unrealistic as what people think. A chance for him to come win trophies and Europe or stay on the Spurs reserves as coach...The bigots dont like his name so thats their reason. Next..

Im glad one person offered some humour. Fuck having half the people on here as your mates you'd be slitting your wrists with the depression.

My suggestion was genuine. Really trying to understand why people wouldnt take him. Have you seen some of the results and performances? Beating Stoke away last week, also Man Utd. Got beat by Arsenal 1-0 an early goal but outplayed them the whole match.

Its not as unrealistic as what people think. A chance for him to come win trophies and Europe or stay on the Spurs reserves as coach...The bigots dont like his name so thats their reason. Next..

We know it was a genuine suggestion. Just like AVB was a genuine suggestion when you were throwing his name around not long ago.

And Sebo and Cousin were genuine suggestions when we were discussing potential new signings.

No disrespect but it might be time to stop making genuine suggestions because it's just making you look like you're either a troll or completely out of touch with reality.

We know it was a genuine suggestion. Just like AVB was a genuine suggestion when you were throwing his name around not long ago.

And Sebo and Cousin were genuine suggestions when we were discussing potential new signings.

No disrespect but it might be time to stop making genuine suggestions because it's just making you look like you're either a troll or completely out of touch with reality.

AVB would have been possible had he not went to Russia. He was at Porto before. Are we a big a club as Porto? Yes probably bigger. Are we better just now? No but that was the challenge.

I had no idea Sebo had retired. People were saying bring back Weiss (is that unrealistic?)...they are best friends so both would come back that was my point. Cousin again I never knew he had retired and Ally wanted him only a couple of Januarys back.

Hardly suggesting Mourinho Messi and Bale am I.

You must be a bundle of joys living in this world :lol: So many people acting insulted. If you dont want to see my posts then dont open them, is it really that simple? It is actually.

Some of the way people act on here is embarrassing :lol:

In a word, money

That does not mean people should be abusing you for actually thinking we should not be restricted to Scottish managers or ex players

I dont know Sherwoods wages but if we could pay Ally 800k a year then that would be way more than Sherwood would receive working in the reserves. Maybe I'm just not seeing it right but Sherwood is a new Manager with potential which means we wouldnt be far off getting him in my opinion. If he had won cups and got to a Europa final then yeah I wouldnt even bother but there is a gap tp be looked at.

I dont know Sherwoods wages but if we could pay Ally 800k a year then that would be way more than Sherwood would receive working in the reserves. Maybe I'm just not seeing it right but Sherwood is a new Manager with potential which means we wouldnt be far off getting him in my opinion. If he had won cups and got to a Europa final then yeah I wouldnt even bother but there is a gap tp be looked at.

I understand your point but have to disagree because

1 I think EPL wages even for support staff are probably very high at the "top end" clubs

2 I believe we want to make a large reduction in what we pay a manager so would go nowhere near 800k

AVB would have been possible had he not went to Russia. He was at Porto before. Are we a big a club as Porto? Yes probably bigger. Are we better just now? No but that was the challenge.

I had no idea Sebo had retired. People were saying bring back Weiss (is that unrealistic?)...they are best friends so both would come back that was my point. Cousin again I never knew he had retired and Ally wanted him only a couple of Januarys back.

Hardly suggesting Mourinho Messi and Bale am I.

You must be a bundle of joys living in this world :lol: So many people acting insulted. If you dont want to see my posts then dont open them, is it really that simple? It is actually.

Some of the way people act on here is embarrassing :lol:

Honestly can't believe you're still trying to justify suggesting AVB lol. If you honestly believe that was a realistic option then frankly you're a lost cause, it's impossible to have a sensible debate with someone so deluded.

He's going to Spurs and even if he wasn't a name like that is a pipe dream.

BBC Says that spurs haven't contacted him and why is his name a pipe dream ? This is his first managerial job so he is still new to it never say never who know what tomorrow brings!!

He's going to Spurs and even if he wasn't a name like that is a pipe dream.

BBC Says that spurs haven't contacted him and why is his name a pipe dream ? This is his first managerial job so he is still new to it never say never who know what tomorrow brings!!

His name is a pipe dream because his stock is high off the back of the job he's done at Ajax and he's probably going to get a job at a big club in one of the major European leagues this Summer.

Even if we were an SPL side he would be beyond us, the fact that we at where we are makes it the stuff of fantasy.

We are in the lower leagues, have no money, no proper footballing infrastructure, a divided fan base & a team of players who are nowhere near good enough.

We are a huge club on paper but we aren't an attractive proposition for any managers at the moment. It's a harsh fact that people need to accept.

This. Some of our fans are so out of touch with the real world it's not even funny anymore.

(tu)

If McCoist does leave a lot of people are going to be left disappointed when it's a Neil Warnock, Phil Brown or Jimmy Calderwood who replaces him.

The wage on offer will be slashed and considering all the other factors I mentioned it's not going to be an attractive job to anybody that will set the pulse racing in anticipation.

(tu)

If McCoist does leave a lot of people are going to be left disappointed when it's a Neil Warnock, Phil Brown or Jimmy Calderwood who replaces him.

The wage on offer will be slashed and considering all the other factors I mentioned it's not going to be an attractive job to anybody that will set the pulse racing in anticipation.

Could do a lot worse than hiring Phil Brown tbh.