Do you regard this season as a success?

do you regard this season a success?  

406 members have voted

1. 1. as title

• yes
    • no

Nope, you've totally lost me mate.

Has one of the P1 kids/D1 teams beaten a team with a comparable wage bill to us this year?

Or are you saying something else entirely?

Not comparable wage bill. Comparable players. The top division teams have been regularly beaten up or fought to a standstill by the wee students.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No from me. That doesn't mean I think it was a total (note total) failure. we did what had to be done, we're in the rebuilding process, next season is massive for Ally, and although I don't think he's the right man for the job, I think he will be here to have at least one crack at the Spl title.

I want him to succeed so fucking much and will support the team AND Ally from kick off next season.

It will be night and day this time next season in here if we have had a 'successful' season.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely not. Knocked out by two teams that are outwith the top division in cup competitions !

In over 140 years history , I'm pretty sure that's only happened 2 or 3 times , and if it is two , we've doubled that in one year.

At the end of the day we won the league and gained promotion so it's a yes. We however didn't do it with style and were awful to watch for the majority of the season and fell flat on our arse in cup completions

Absolutely not. Considering the squad we had there were too many poor performances. I have to lay the blame firmly with manager and coaching staff. Quite a few of the players looked good at the start of season and were abysmal by the end of it.