The Miller Situation

I understand we don't have the cash to buy or even loan good quality players but letting youth go and bringing in old dears can't be good, quick fix if they can stay fit and I'm sure ave seen kenny miss some right sitters and score ones you think he's no chance lol but if kenny moans a lot at players in training no putting effort in then am for him coming back again cos mcoist oviously isn't and while am at it a don't want to see training pics n players are laughing n joking all the time a want blood sweat n tears moan tae f@@k ally WATP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy with Nicky Clark up front feeding Boyd, but a no to another stint with Miller who's past it.

boyd does not look like he needs any help with feeding.

on a serious note, i loved Miller during his second stint with us, however i think his best days are well behind him.

Boyd, i was never a great fan of his lazy style, though i do accept he could poach a few goals for us.

overall i would Not have either, when younger players should be signed or brought through the ranks.

due to financial restraints, bringing players in, any additions i would make decent defenders a priority, as if you don,t lose many goals, you wont lose many games.

"Kenny Miller will sign a 2 year contract with Rangers, £6k p/w with 50% rise if promoted. The deal includes a lot of heavy bonuses, i.e. winning the league etc."

Fucking Hell, I'm done if this is true.

:anguish:

Is this from Facebook??

If so then it must be true and I'm irate..

BOYCOTT..

Every summer, since Boyd & Miller left us, Miller & Boyd are supposed to be coming back to us, surely Miller is way past his sell by date? Boyd? Well he could have a couple of years left in him, & I'd take him before Miller, because Millers game was all about pace, and at 34, going on 35, he will have lost a lot of his pace. Therefore signing Miller is not a wise move, signing Boyd, on the other hand, we'll get at least 2 good years out of him, & he is scoring goals for Killie now in the Premiership.

PS I only agree with Boyd signing, if he is on the same wage as he is with Killie, altho' his win bonus will give him more money.