Number of season tickets sold

Guy's,

I renewed today at 4pm via bank transfer but have never received confirmation of my renewal via e mail or text etc, should i expect confirmation ?

cheers,

G

i would panic mate.personally i would call the police and report a fraud

Guy's,

I renewed today at 4pm via bank transfer but have never received confirmation of my renewal via e mail or text etc, should i expect confirmation ?

cheers,

G

Renewed Tuesday night by bank transfer, email from Rangers came through within 24 hours. The date in the text of the email was

26/04/14, which I think was the original renewal date but obviously the email itself has the correct time and date.

It can't be instantaneous because they will need to allocate the payment to your account and probabaly get a bank statement each morning with the previous days payments.

Renewed Tuesday night by bank transfer, email from Rangers came through within 24 hours.. The date in the text of the email was

26/04/14, which I think was the original renewal date but obviously the email itself has the correct time and date.

ok cheers for that mate.

Of course it could happen, its not likely but possible. Even if we go into admin, we still have to pay our bills. If we dont have the income to support our ongoing costs, then the Admins would have to liquidate if no buyer could be found who buy out the existing shareholders at a price the shareholders accepted.

If our revenue is really impacted by a lack of crowds, and these crowds stay away in great numbers rather than buying game by game, then it would make it very very difficult to see out the season.

I dont think it will get to that stage, but could certainly happen.

Yes, but that's in the case of liquidation, in which case the club will be gone (I doubt we'll make it through another one) so we'll have more to regret than a few lost pounds. What the guy said, and what Gogzy replied to, was we would lose our money and season ticket if we went into admin, which, as Gogzy said, would not be the case.

I meant has anyone heard a rough figure? Clyde SSB were saying the other day it's as low as 5k?

I know mate, I just couldn't resist. :D

Bottom line is - it is going to be absolute torture over the next few weeks, as every number under the sun is bandied about as FACT by all and sundry.

Until Rangers put out an official announcement (which won't be anytime soon), I suggest we all hide in a dark room.

I wish people would fuck off and stop telling us to stop giving the money to the board.

The reason I renewed was pure and simply because I love the Club. The Club that I stood and broke my heart over when we went into administration. I couldn't threaten that again, especially knowing I might have played a part.

I think 10,000 is the magic number here.

Below that and we'll struggle to get through the summer, there certainly won't be any new signings, even replacements for those who have left or are leaving.

Above 10,000 would be a reasonable platform to build on with a strong marketing campaign - road back to the SPL, competitive league (Hibs would help), a new manager would help even more but that ain't happening etc.

I meant has anyone heard a rough figure? Clyde SSB were saying the other day it's as low as 5k?

seen it said on gersnet at the ahmed court case the judge was told by the clubs ceo GW we had sold 2000-3000 and expected to sell in the region of 6000-8000 by the end of renewal deadline. Not sure if true but the poster seems genuine and had agreement from a couple others, nobody was refuting it even the pro board posters. Anyone know if its true?

think personally we will get to around 15,000- 20,000 by the start of the season not sure if that will be enough to make it through the season, most of that is already spent and they have done nothing about the original deficit never mind lower income added on. Don't think the clubs lack of signings and they're refusal to introduce scouting or investment in football development is helping matters. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.

seen it said on gersnet at the ahmed court case the judge was told by the clubs ceo GW we had sold 2000-3000 and expected to sell in the region of 6000-8000 by the end of renewal deadline. Not sure if true but the poster seems genuine and had agreement from a couple others, nobody was refuting it even the pro board posters. Anyone know if its true?

think personally we will get to around 15,000- 20,000 by the start of the season not sure if that will be enough to make it through the season, most of that is already spent and they have done nothing about the original deficit never mind lower income added on. Don't think the clubs lack of signings and they're refusal to introduce scouting or investment in football development is helping matters. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.

If the numbers are as you predict then it will all depend on the number of game to game purchases and walk ups and that will depend on a lot of factors not the least of which will be the quality of the football on offer.

The problem is we don't have any dosh to speculate with. Somehow we need to get through next season and get promoted; it doesn't really matter if we win the league we just need to get back to the SPL. The first season back in the SPL will take care of itself, we'll sell 40,000 ST's easy.